Best prices on BJCM accessories?

Jillian

& which ones can't you live without? Which ones aren't worth it?

I need to pimp my city mini!!

I'm thinking maybe a SK Buggy Buddy and a BJ Child Tray.

ADS

clmchrissy

I have the SK buggy buddy, the child tray from BJ... I use the O-rings from my Fluerville & they can easliy stay on with it folded, I also have a mommy hook for bags that I keep on there.

Rosey

I like the SK buggy buddy better than my BJ brand child tray. I also love the cooler!

And I got mine from baby catalog but I was ordering something over $100 so I had free shipping. The PE boards were cheapest on baby jogger website.

jperiod

I've been looking at these things on amazon and it looks like they might have the best prices I've seen. I'm getting the cooler - $17 and the tray - $18.

I already have the SK buggy buddy parent tray from my other stroller and it's awesome (ditched the tray that came with my peg perego, and I might ditch the one that came with BJ city elite too!).

I have the 2008 city elite, and I'm not sure what the PE board is all about. Would I need that too? Apparently there's a metal frame in the seat back already.

Jillian

The pe board is for 2010 and earlier minis i know for sure. Maybe micros too but Idk about elites.

I was looking at the cooler. I pack lunches everywhere we go and now that i have the bjcm Idk if i can fit a cooler underneath like i could with my old stroller. Hmmm...

jperiod

I was looking at the cooler. I pack lunches everywhere we go and now that i have the bjcm Idk if i can fit a cooler underneath like i could with my old stroller. Hmmm...

Read reviews on amazon, seems hit or miss cuz it's really small. But we pack coolers too and I have a tiny old elite basket, so I figure I need to maximize however I can!

jperiod

I got the tray and cooler. I'm not in love. The tray is nice and big, even fits the sippy cup, but I'm concerned about the durability of the swing away arm. My 6 yo was climbing in and wanted to hang on to that for leverage, so I could picture it snapping off. I wish it could also swing up or down to be out of the way so they couldn't lean on it.

The cooler is not as pictured on the amazon site, that must be the old style. This new one doesn't work as well because it sits right above the foot brake of my old elite. Looking at the old style picture, I don't think it'd be any better because of how the bars are on my elite. The photo must be done with a non-city series jogger? And when I fold, it doesn't fold as flat and food inside will be smooshed if they're not in tupperware. So I'm still debating if it's better than a cooler bag hanging off a hook. :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC