That is one PURPLE Radian!

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I love it times a MILLION! Thank you Diono for listening to your customers. YAY purple!!!

:love::love::love:

Morganthe

I love the purple monterey, but I really dislike the black fabric sections. Makes it too gothic Victorian to suit me for my back seat. :eek:

lovemybabybug

Although I LOVE purple, I wish it was a patterned fabric, like petal and flora. The straight on purple is just not doing anything for me.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I am so, so tempted to get the purple for DD. I'm waiting to see how people like the wedge and if it really helps I'll probably get one. She is obsessed with purple.

VoodooChile

It's a bit much for me, but I bet dd would like it. We're maybe in the market for a new booster for her, but from what I've read here, I don't think it sounds like the Monterey would be a good fit for her.

Jessica61624

VoodooChile said:
It's a bit much for me, but I bet dd would like it. We're maybe in the market for a new booster for her, but from what I've read here, I don't think it sounds like the Monterey would be a good fit for her.

I think the Monterey fits smaller kids nicely. My dd sat in it a fee times(not driving) and I really like the fit on her. She's 4 and 40 lbs and 42 inches.

jess71903

Ambassador
I would SO buy that purple for DS! It's not at all "girly" like everything else purple is! I love it!

I also noticed that Flora is now called "Spring."

luckyclov

I heard there's a button and if you push it, you hear, "I love you, you love me....".

I do like it, though...the Monterey especially.:thumbsup:

SignCuer

That purple is perfect! I don't like pink that much so... maybe when eventually (more likely springttime) I'll get one.

Holly

I LOVE the blue! I wish they made it for the seats without the headwings (I can't keep the new names straight!). I want one of those covers for DS. I do have XTSL covers on my girls seats (not XT's) but I really prefer the look of a radian without headwings or pillows at the top. I also REALLY miss the Sunshine kids logo, I :love: the cute little sunshine, it's so happy!
Is the red cover the same fabric as the blue? That one is kinda cool too.

VoodooChile

I think the Monterey fits smaller kids nicely. My dd sat in it a fee times(not driving) and I really like the fit on her. She's 4 and 40 lbs and 42 inches.

I wish I would've tried some boosters with her this summer at the BBB near my parents' house (we don't have one here), so I could have gotten a better idea of fit! She's 42 lbs, and the last time I measured her, 45", but I think she may have grown again, the stinker...

Jessica61624

VoodooChile said:
I wish I would've tried some boosters with her this summer at the BBB near my parents' house (we don't have one here), so I could have gotten a better idea of fit! She's 42 lbs, and the last time I measured her, 45", but I think she may have grown again, the stinker...

I hate when they do that!
We have put the frontier in booster mode before and it seemed tippy. I really like the Monterey. It wasn't tippy at all. Next time were at my moms I'll try and get a picture if her in it.

VoodooChile

I hate when they do that!
We have put the frontier in booster mode before and it seemed tippy. I really like the Monterey. It wasn't tippy at all. Next time were at my moms I'll try and get a picture if her in it.

Ours is LATCHed, so it doesn't tip, but I've never tried it unLATCHed.
THanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC