Any interest: Newest model Kindle 3 w/cover?

arly1983

SOLD! Thanks!

I have a newest model [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Special-Offers-Wireless-Reader/dp/B004HFS6Z0/ref=amb_link_357244862_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=1Q2M14P4RVMSA4JHZG5W&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1314960702&pf_rd_i=507846"]WiFi Kindle 3[/ame] ($114) I love it but I love the Nook more and reach for it 9 times out of 10. I purchase it new from Amazon in May of this year. No flaws, all original parts. Comes with a [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Acase-Classic-Generation-Protector-Invisible/dp/B004SX5PM8/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1316433210&sr=1-3"]Acase Kindle cover[/ame] in Green (yep, green is my favorite color :D )

$85 ppd

IMG_20110920_084612.jpg

IMG_20110920_084631.jpg

IMG_20110920_084651.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

arly1983

Can I ask why you prefer the Nook? I just sold my iPad and am looking at getting a reader but can't decide which one.

I honestly couldn't tell you. I actually dislike several features of the nook (such as the touch screen, shorter battery life, screen is slightly shiny) but in the end I like the overall "feel" better...

So it I recommend going to BAM, B&N, Target, Walmart, etc where they have display models of both you can try out IRL before making a decision. What bothers me might not bother you. :D

lanwenyi

I'm actually the opposite. I've had both and got rid of the Nook. I LOVE my Kindle. I love the feel, the way I can send in files to be converted (I did this w/ my sister's master's thesis), the actual keyboard, the battery that lasts forever, and there is TONS of free content.

I hated the Nook's touchscreen. That was my number 1 complaint. It would click things I didn't click and NOT click things that I'd clicked 10 times trying to get it to register. The touchscreen keyboard is terrible (it's worse than the one on my phone, whereas I love the one on my ipod touch). I couldn't get rid of the thing fast enough.

So it I recommend going to BAM, B&N, Target, Walmart, etc where they have display models of both you can try out IRL before making a decision. What bothers me might not bother you. :D
:yeahthat: It really does all come down to personal preference.

OP-if only you'd listed it a mth ago! I just bought one of these for my DH so he'd stop stealing my Kindle!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC