Coccoro on airplane photos

lpperry

My plane trip with Claudia was a huge success!

I had a carry-on suitcase, purse, carseat, and Claudia to get through the airport and to our destination.

I attached the Coccoro to my suitcase and Claudia rode through the airport in style! I used the latch connectors to attach the carseat to the suitcase. They didn't reach all the way around the suitcase, so I used a super short dog leash and a carabiner as a strap to connect everything. It was super fast and easy--I had to take everything off at security and then reattach.

2m480uc.jpg

Claudia was supposed to be a lap baby, but I was hoping that there would be open seats and that Southwest would let me bring my car seat on the plane. There were plenty of open seats both there and back, and Southwest had no problem with my taking my carseat on board even though I didn't have a ticket for Claudia.

The suitcase/Coccoro combo fit down the airplane isle, and I was able to wheel Claudia down the isle to find seats. I disconnected the Coccoro and easily got Claudia's seat installed without having to take Claudia out of the seat.

The Coccoro fit rf in the airplane seat wonderfully. The arm rest could be down and the seat in front of us could recline. Claudia was very well behaved because she was in her seat. She ate some snacks and played with her toys.

2v97sqb.jpg

Claudia even got tired and took a nap.

a0hzkm.jpg

I am so glad that I took the seat on the plane. Claudia is pretty active at 10 months old and she would have been a difficult lap baby!

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
She is adorable!!!! And she looks so much older than 10mo. At first I thought it was the glasses, but even the pic of her napping she looks older. I thought she was a super tiny almost 2yr old!

kate4478

Adorable! <3 I love that the person in front od her could still recline. I always felt bad that the person infront of DS couldn't recline there seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

mlohry

So cute! I just had the thought today that I want to have another baby so I can buy a Cocorro, you are not helping this thought!

monstah

Sooo cute!!!

I had an almost identical set up when I flew with my DD, I think she was almost 3 at the time. On the flight home, she fell asleep and I was able to get her off the airplane and install it in the car without ever taking her out. She woke up minutes from home, LOL!

Sent from my Nexus One using Car-Seat.Org

scariestone

Claudia is pretty active at 10 months old and she would have been a difficult lap baby!

Good call. We took DS as a lap baby when he was 9 months old(before I knew better). He wasn't even crawling yet but wanted to move and switch between my and DH's laps the whole time and not sleep at all. Not very pleasant to say the least.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC