ERF Logos for FB Profile Pic?

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Well, in honor of Child Passenger Safety Week as well as my daughter passing the 20 lb mark (she hit 1 year a couple of weeks ago), I'd like to change my Facebook profile picture to something that promotes rear-facing toddlers.

Any suggestions? I can't seem to find much online that's readable enough for this kind of thing. I may have to make my own, I guess.

ADS

mamakc

I don't know, but maybe one of those annoying FB status updates should be passed around. Like, "In honor of Child Passenger Safety Week, change your profile picture to reflect what you're doing to keep your child safe in the car! Whether you ERF, extended harness, or booster until your child 5-steps, it's time to show it off"

Obviously a very rough draft, but the goal would be to encourage the word to be spread. And possibly get some people to ask questions.

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
I don't know, but maybe one of those annoying FB status updates should be passed around. Like, "In honor of Child Passenger Safety Week, change your profile picture to reflect what you're doing to keep your child safe in the car! Whether you ERF, extended harness, or booster until your child 5-steps, it's time to show it off"

Obviously a very rough draft, but the goal would be to encourage the word to be spread. And possibly get some people to ask questions.

omg that's AWESOME! Except that my FB profile pic is already clearly a RF picture haha - just of my son in his seat, not a cool graphic or anything.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I keep reading the title as "ERF Legos," which makes me think I should have DS make me a car seat out of Legos.

mlohry

LISmama810 said:
I keep reading the title as "ERF Legos," which makes me think I should have DS make me a car seat out of Legos.

I did the same thing! All my oldest does is talk about Legos!

Dmcj13

I actually took the status thing from fathers day and changed it to fit. This is what I posted. I am fairly certain not a one of my friends will do it, but I am hoping!
In honor of National Child Passenger Safety Week (Sept. 18-25) lets see how many of you will change your profile picture to a picture of your properly restrained child(ren) and keep it there until Sept. 25. If you like this repost as your status and see how many safe kids we can get on FB.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I actually took the status thing from fathers day and changed it to fit. This is what I posted. I am fairly certain not a one of my friends will do it, but I am hoping!
In honor of National Child Passenger Safety Week (Sept. 18-25) lets see how many of you will change your profile picture to a picture of your properly restrained child(ren) and keep it there until Sept. 25. If you like this repost as your status and see how many safe kids we can get on FB.

Thanks for this! I posted this on my FB with a pic of my 2yr old rf'ing in her Radian XTSL!!

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I found this one and am using it for now, but I'd rather have something that specifically references older children/toddlers.

Last edited:

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor

Stole it, THANKS!! :D

mkmama

Totally stole the words :D and put it with a pic of DS2 and neice, both 3, RF'ing in a pair of my Radians :D

misstj9

I've been spamming my wall with CPS articles and links since Sunday (more than normal!), and jsut changed my status and my profile pic! thanks for the great status wording.... i'm hoping it will spread too! I've had a few friends (positive) comment or send me private messages asking CS related questions so I'm happy already!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC