Why i didn't fond this forum 3 years ago?

lourdes

Watching my DD sleep today on her CA and RF, she looks so comfortable, she is RF now after spending 2 years FF and with her car seat not exactly well installed. I just thank God because why never had any accident with her FF and because I found this forum and she is know a happy 3.5 y/o ERF.

Last edited:
ADS

lourdes

She hasn't complain about her legs cramping since we turn her RF and her head stays in place when she is sleeping!

lovemybabies924

cute! and i feel the same way..i had DD1 in a booster at 3ish because she was 40lbs, got a titan or whatever that went to 50 and she automatically outgrew it in torso :rolleyes: i reharnessed her for a while but now shes too big for even the ca

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I don't even remember at what age my boys switched to boosters. I know it was right at 40 lbs, though, at least for my younger one. My older one may have been older but lighter; he probably outgrew his seat by height instead of weight. I know I had the old Century brand combo seats for them, after the Century T-shield convertibles, which came after the garage sale infant buckets. In the 90's I couldn't find any car seats that would harness past 40 lbs, but my younger child was a monster (he's over 6 feet tall now) and he can't have been past his 4th birthday by the time I had to booster him.

And I know I didn't ERF the boys, either. I remember using the Century seat rear-facing for the younger one because he was too big for the infant seat and at least I knew enough not to turn him around before he was a year old. My older one was rear-facing a little past a year because he wasn't 20 lbs yet.

In a way, I'm thankful that I got my big mega car wreck out of the way when my oldest child was only 3 months old because that meant it happened when he was rear-facing. And I sure am glad I know better now about ERF!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC