Pics - my 3 year old fits in a Coccoro, yay!

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
0917110911-01.jpg

I'm kinda in love with this seat!!

0917110910-00.jpg

0917110911-02.jpg

He has the tiniest torso in the world, I swear. He just turned 3, and he's 30 pounds, 38" tall but still has a good half inch+ of growth room. I probably won't use it with him though, he figured out how to release the buckle within about 15 seconds of being in the seat and that makes me pretty nervous. He's never done that in any of our other seats!

ADS

Lemonade

Yeah, my tiny DS fit until he was 4+ FF. DD is taller so she will most definitely be done with it by the time she is 4.

Does anyone not LOVE the CCO????? It's a sweet ride. I wish they made a slightly larger seat because I'm sure it would be cute too.

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
Does anyone not LOVE the CCO????? It's a sweet ride. I wish they made a slightly larger seat because I'm sure it would be cute too.

Right? It's just so damn cute! lol. And I know that because when I showed it to DH he said uh, I have to have that in my car? lol and I didn't even get a fun color!

skylinphoto

My 3.5 yr old just recently outgrew her cco rfing. :( :( :(
I bought a MR65 to keep her rfing..and it just doesn't compare to the wonderful cco..

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

EmmaCPST

CPST Instructor
holy legs, Batman!

that is one leggy kid!

It's ridiculous, right?? He wears 3T pants - they are JUST the right length and I have a scary feeling he's going to outgrow them this winter. But the waist is already cinched ALL the way in. Yet every time I compare car seat pictures to other kids his age and height, his head is WAY below where all the other 3 year olds heads are!

KaiLing

I think if anyone didn't love it it would be me, mother of north america's largest toddler. But instead I'm trying to get friends with peanut-like children to buy one so I can play with it. I'm terrible.

(But two words: Carrot. Cake.)

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
My 16 month old only has a hair of room in the CCO. Sadly, we've had to retire it. I don't have the heart to sell it even though it's sitting unused in my garage (and none of my kids fit) because it's so damn cute.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I loved it until I bought one, and couldn't get a good install where I wanted to put it, wouldn't stop slip-slidin' away... Installed great outboard, though...

But it is flippin' adorable and there's a lot about the seat to love!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC