Vent Grr! Who bought the last one?

Cath3114

I finally get BF's card info to order a Maestro for his son on diapers.com tonight, after pestering him for 2 days. Out of stock! I was excited to get it for $57.99 after the 20% sale and $10 off for new members.

So fess up! I know it was somebody here!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

Cath3114

Thanks for the heads up. Tomorrow is the last day for trade-in, so I'm gonna call the store there and see if they have one. Won't be as cheap, but he can also get rid of the horrendous thing he uses now.

momtoo3

I got our Maestro at the last Trade In. Our BRU was out but TRU had one. You can trade in at TRU too.

momtoo3

Also, if you call diapers.com they will most likely be able to note in their system and give you the sale price when the Maestro is available. But that would only work if you could wait a couple of weeks for the seat.

Cath3114

momtoo3 said:
Also, if you call diapers.com they will most likely be able to note in their system and give you the sale price when the Maestro is available. But that would only work if you could wait a couple of weeks for the seat.

Thanks. I'm going to try that. His next visitation weekend is 2 weeks away, so we can wait a little bit.

msg221

Thanks for the heads up. Tomorrow is the last day for trade-in, so I'm gonna call the store there and see if they have one. Won't be as cheap, but he can also get rid of the horrendous thing he uses now.

I did not have time to go to BRU to trade in my recalled Britax B Nimble stroller before we left for Calif., so I threw it in my brother's Sienna and took it to BRU near his house yesterday, with the intention of buying a Maestro or a Frontier 85 but they didn't have either one at this BRU! Grrr. I ended up buying a TB Elite instead. No, I don't have any kids who can use it right now, but I was either going to hang on to it or donate it. But then I talked online this morning with my cousin in Holland and her family is planning a trip to the US next summer, so her younger daughter may be able to use it while they are here.

Cath3114

Bad luck. The Geoffrey's where they live didn't have it (it's TRU, not sure why it has a different name). I called diapers.com and they won't get anymore until mid-October. I guess I will check out Baby Depot Tuesday.

msg221

I actually like the color of the one that Baby Depot carries better than any of the others. If you haven't done so already, I would sign up on Burlington Coat Factory's web site and they will e-mail you a 20% off coupon.

I recommended getting the Maestro to my friend for Nour and Zain to use in the vehicle of the other mom who drives them home from school. I actually bought the Abby pattern one on Diapers.com today.

Cath3114

msg221 said:
I actually like the color of the one that Baby Depot carries better than any of the others. If you haven't done so already, I would sign up on Burlington Coat Factory's web site and they will e-mail you a 20% off coupon.

I recommended getting the Maestro to my friend for Nour and Zain to use in the vehicle of the other mom who drives them home from school. I actually bought the Abby pattern one on Diapers.com today.

I looked today, and they only had a floor model for the boy color. They had boxes underneath with the girl color. I asked up front and they said they can sell the floor model, but they have more seats in the back, so they would check. I was in a hurry and not planning to buy today anyway, since BF won't be here until the weekend and I know I can get a coupon. So I told them not to worry about it just yet. But if I can get the 20% coupon, it will take $15 off, so it'll only be $60 plus tax. Still a pretty good deal!

Poor BF. I know he's sick of hearing me say he's gotta get a new seat.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC