Have friends or family asked you questions because of the USA today article?...

emandbri

I posted the link on facebook and my SIL read it and asked if it was okay to use her nautilus latched in booster mode over the latch weight limit. I love that the article is making ask good questions like this! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ADS

essnce629

Unfortunately no. I posted it to my FB wall and there wasn't a single comment. One of my best friends "liked" it but she's a carseat fanatic like me. I emailed the article to all 11 moms in my weekly playgroup, who all have Britax seats but turned their toddlers ff'ing around 18 months, and not a single response. I did a carseat presentation for our playgroup a year ago when our kids were turning one, which is probably the only reason they didn't turn them around immediately at the one year mark. DS2 is the biggest kid in our playgroup and still has tons of rf'ing room in his seat (TFP) so I know their kids do to. Oh well. Maybe they'll ask me questions at our next playgroup.

Cath3114

No. One mom liked it and said that's exactly why her 16m will RF to at least 2. Another mom said her 12m is still in her bucket but they're buying a Radian soon. But they're both car seat nerds too.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

lourdes

I try to save the link but I cant, can some one send me the article to me as private message?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC