Ok, now I am panicking!

alake

:eek: Our move date has been moved up. We were supposed to leave for Florida January 3rd. We got a call today, and my fiancee and I need to be down there on Thursday:eek:. We leave Wednesday, with Biever the Guinea Pig, flying down to Florida. The girls will be arriving 10 days behind us. We are hoping that the furniture that we are shipping will have arrived. They are flying down with my mom and dad. They are bring there car seats, but I really need help choosing their car seats for America.
Summer 5 years 9 months 46 pounds, I haven't measured her height in a while, but I would guess 42.5 to 43 inches, and a 14.5 inch torso.
Leah has just turned 4. She is 33 pounds, stands 37 inches, with a 13 inch torso. These were taken at the end of August.
They both ride forward facing. Leah suffers motion sickness, so no rear facing. I like the look of the Recaro Probooster, and also the Frontier 85. They ride in Frontier xt's (Canadian version). Summer could easily ride in a booster full time, she is trained, as she rides in one with her babysitter. She has been asking a bit to booster full time, and has met my minimum. She is over 40 pounds, and in grade 1, those were the two I told her that when she met them she could booster full time. I have two 2010 Chevy 1500 Silverado crew. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ADS

momtotwogirls

If you want Summer harnessed id do the Frontier for her otherwise the probooster. The probooster is my favorite and one of the tallest dedicated hbb. The frontier is the tallest booster. I would do the frontier for Leah as well. The harness is the tallest as is the booster then when you need lbb you can get a great on for like 13 bucks.

arly1983

Frontier for your younger dd.

For older dd: if you want the option to harness then frontier. If not: latchable-monterey and non-latchable-probooster.

Have a great move!

Sent from my Droid using Car-Seat.Org

alake

I think we are going with two sets of Cowmoo Frontiers, I showed them the patterns and this is the one they want. They have pink sky here. They are most excited about the fact we have promised them a puppy, and that the new house has a pool!! My two little fishes will be in it every possible minute. I am also sorry, I meant a Prosport. That was my mistake.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC