Vehicle that will fit 3 car seats

U

Unregistered

I have to order a new company vehicle soon, and I need to make sure it fits three car seats in the back. I have two choices - Ford Fusion or Chevy Equinox. I am due in two months with our third, and we will have a 3-year-old, a 14-month-old and a newborn. I want to make sure I pick the right vehicle! Any advice about fitting car seats into either of these would really be appreciated!! :)

ADS

nanny2be10

I'd chose the Equinox for the sole purpose of it saving me from bending down 5x a day to buckle three youngins in! My back would be breaking in a 4 door sedan!

V

VanIsleMommy

another vote for the equinox, I love mine. fitting three can be tricky though, depending on what seats you have.

conshek

We are currently buying a new car (finally chose a subaru outback) but we checked out the equinox and terrain. I thought the backseat was very tight and I'm not sure you can get 3 carseats back there. Do you already have the seats or will you be buying them? If you have them I would go to the dealer and try it out. When I had installed our carseat rearfacing I only had room for 1 more seat.

Good Luck!

V

VanIsleMommy

I can get 3 in mine (seatbelt installs) but it takes some different combos, and usually works best with a radian or narrow seat/booster of some kind. I think 3 britax seats might fit since they are a bit narrower than others.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC