saying goodbye

rachelandtyke

sadly, it's the end of an era :(

Allielikeshernewcarseat.jpg

DD's first ride in our Britax Boulevard - her first convertible (13months)

DSC_0147.jpg

Sharing our backseat with new baby brother (3y11m)

DSC_0151.jpg

Also moved from passenger to driver's side, but still rfing (3y11m)

DSC_0016.jpg

Her reaction to being moved ffing (4y4m)

DSC_0028.jpg

Then I was able to convince her she'd still be safe (4y4m)

DSC_0008.jpg

Took it with us all the way to Calgary for Christmas (one of many, many trips it went on)!

DSC_0045.jpg

Handing it off to little brother (DS 7m)

DSC_0012.jpg

One of many catnaps in the car (1y2m)

DSC_0014-1.jpg

Trip to GA (1y2m)

DSC_0140.jpg

Turning 2, still rfing (2y)

DSC_0113.jpg

Last ride in the Boulevard (2y3m)

It's expiring and it's time to say goodbye. Lots of fond memories with this seat.

Now I get to figure out what DS gets next. I think I'll let him keep the CCO warm until it gets handed off in May . . .

ADS

rachelandtyke

Yeah, I'm much more sentimental about this seat than I thought I would be. But it's been someone's primary seat for the last 5 years! I'm not nearly as sentimental about our SR22 that expires this year. But it only got 18 months of total use . . .

rachelandtyke

Thanks! :love: Can't slip anything past you guys! :p

Since DD is in the process of moving into a booster, we'll still have plenty of carseats to go around - I'm sure she'll be in the booster full time by then. A week ago, I was bummed because I didn't know how long DS would last in the CCO, and I was sure it wouldn't be as long as I'd like since I love the seat. So, I'm thrilled we suddently have a foreseeable need if all goes well . . .

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Love the "announcement." Congratulations!!!

And sorry that the BLVD is expiring.

Kat_Momof3

sad for the seat... yay for the new baby (and maybe the seat can be repurposed... attached (reclined) to a kitchen chair for a comfy seat for baby!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC