New Radian Safestop arrived today.

cantech

Just thought I'd let everyone know that my new safestops arrived today. Good to see that PJM's registration system seems to be working.

Was wondering though about Katrintrin's thread regarding Canadian Tire and PJM Distribution...

If PJM doesn't distribute to Canadian Tire why is PJM providing the replacement Safestops for the Radians sold by Canadian tire? HMMMM

Belinda

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Awesome! They're even getting them out within the time frame that was on TC's safety notice then.

Who knows about the pJM distribution thing & CT, but registrations are all done at the same place regardless of where you bought your restraint. So that would be why you got the replacement. You're seat is registered in the same database as everyone else in Canada. :)

JaRylan

Have not received my new safestop yet (though don't need it, but would be nice to have).

Safestop arrived a day or two after I posted this message, lol.

Last edited:

BudgieStew

Mine arrived sometime last week...complete with explanations and directions:thumbsup: but wow each one was sent express post at 13.00.Yikes
Will install mine tomorrow when I take the seat out to wash the cover my son peed on while on our flight on Saturday.

Jewels

Senior Community Member
Was wondering though about Katrintrin's thread regarding Canadian Tire and PJM Distribution...

If PJM doesn't distribute to Canadian Tire why is PJM providing the replacement Safestops for the Radians sold by Canadian tire? HMMMM

Belinda
I meant to post this and forgot. Last week when I called sunshine kids Canada (PJM) I asked who distributed to Canadian and she said it wasn't them that they (CT) bought right from the factory right in China. Then she said "I think that is where they are made, well they buy right from where they are made". Hmmmmm that doesn't really make sense . . . . :whistle:

mommycat

I bought mine early June from babyproofingplus.com (both DOM Jan 07), but I only just registered on-line yesterday and today. I wonder how long it will take to ship them. I think they should have the option of registering more than one seat at a time - it would have saved them shipping if they could send me both in one package! :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC