Does anyone have the Lamaze Via yet?

kaleigh71

As hard as I've tried lately, I just can't bring myself to like the Serenade I won last year, so I put it on Craigslist again. I have narrowed my choices down to the KF30 (which I have owned and loved before) and the Lamaze Via. Does anyone have the seat? If so, how do you like it?

I need to make the trip to Orlando to see one in person, and would like to do it while the trade-in is going on - I think it ends on the 19th If I make the trek over and I like it I will probably get it then and there and just hope the darn Serenade sells and DH isn't too ticked off, lol.

ADS

emtb79

I helped install one and it installed well but I dont have it, YET. :D I see it in my future at some point. But I liked the handle.

kaleigh71

Thanks, good to know it installs well. I can't seem to find anything I don't like about it on paper but of course lots of seats look good when written up, including the Serenade.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Pretty sure it's the seat I'm getting. Although here it is only available in a travel system right now. I think BRU has it under the Lamaze name, then Zellers has it under The First Years; both travel systems though. It's coming to a few baby stores the last week in September and under The First Years name. I'm going to see if I can try it out at one of the stores that has it now, and if it works I'll order it stand alone from one of the baby stores once it arrives.

Have you seen this thread? http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=178977&highlight=lamaze

And I got pics from another member here with her DD in it and the SR35 and her DD has more shell height and room in the Via.

mominabigtruck

A lady had one at the thrift store last week and I was stalking her around the store to look at it. It seemed to have a really nice infant insert, her baby looked to be a couple months old and the fabric seemed really nice, not super stiff or scratchy.
Posted via Mobile Device

momofmany

They do have them at BRU - I've looked several times so far.

BTW, the trade in event ends the 18th - this Sunday.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I have the First Years Via (the older version) and I LOVE it! It is BY FAR my favorite infant seat. :love:

I actually prefer the Via over the KeyFit. :duck:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC