Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

What maclaren stuff is interchangeable?

I picked up a volo at the goodwill outlet for $3 in great condition. The only downside is there wasn't a canopy and I have been looking all over online and can't find one and there's no way I want to buy one from maclaren. I have however seen hoods off of other models so I'm wondering if they are interchangeable. I know the hood on my techno was bigger then the volo but do they attach the same way?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: What maclaren stuff is interchangeable?

Quote Originally Posted by mominabigtruck View Post
    I picked up a volo at the goodwill outlet for $3 in great condition. The only downside is there wasn't a canopy and I have been looking all over online and can't find one and there's no way I want to buy one from maclaren. I have however seen hoods off of other models so I'm wondering if they are interchangeable. I know the hood on my techno was bigger then the volo but do they attach the same way?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    I actually don't think it would be very much to get it from Maclaren. An airline broke the hood on my Maclaren Techno XT 2 years ago and the replacement was around $30, the volo one shouldn't be as much as that.

Summer 9.9.08 25.5lbs 35.75in FF Scenera - Ashton 7.1.10 19lbs 3oz 29.50in RF MA70

Carseat Crazy

Re: What maclaren stuff is interchangeable?

I think that the hardware for attaching the canopies was identical on my Volo and Triumph, but I've given away the Triumph so I'm unable to check. The canopies on different models might be different shapes, though. The coverage on the Volo was much better than on the Triumph!