Cybex Aton discontinued?!?!?!

Jocey'sMommy

saw a post by The Car Seat Lady on facebook stating that they will no longer be selling them in the USA!!!!! :thumbsdown: Geez they didn't even give it a fighting chance

ADS

krfogle88

I just saw that and I am so glad I bought mine. It really is an awesome seat and has a narrow base, plus installs well baseless. I am calling tomorrow am to get an extra cover before they are all gone and I can't get another one. :(

creideamh

I seriously want to buy one, even though I'm not dating anyone and probably won't have another baby for at least a few years. (on that note, how long of an expiration do they have?)

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Wow! So glad southernveg ordered hers on Monday.

Now brought to you by my Vortex and *ghasp* an app.... I joined the craze... Now please excuse the typos while I master this swype thing.

Jocey'sMommy

I seriously want to buy one, even though I'm not dating anyone and probably won't have another baby for at least a few years. (on that note, how long of an expiration do they have?)

:yeahthatlove: lol I am in the same boat, I have basically decided to go ahead and start buying stuff now VERY slowly so that it curbs my addiction and withdrawel and I will have all sorts of cool stuff by the time i actually get preggo again ;) great plan huh?

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
WHAAAA? NOOOOO!

I guess I need to hurry up with the #4 thing huh :( I might just get the dang seat. I can talk DH into another kid within 6 years, right?!

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Super lame and sad. :( And here I was bugging them to hurry up and release it in Canada. They said they didn't have a time frame yet...DUH. Well at least I don't have to worry that once I buy my Via that the Aton will magically show up.

Kat_Momof3

but.. didn't they JUST release it?

and going by the comment from Kecia on that blog post, it looks like the x-fix is leaving, too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC