Is the keyfit in Bella new or old?

momofmany

I've been hesitating on which seat to buy because I really want a girlie color, but really wanted to get the keyfit 30. Lo and behold, searching online again tonight, I see it in Bella - PINK!

Why haven't I seen this before? It's not on their website.

ADS

Spam

It's older. 2008ish I think. Did you look under travel systems? It's only available as part of the system.

soccer_widow

No, they are current, just not available alone. I actually ordered a Bella cover set from Chicco to put on my Adventure Keyfit30.

momofmany

No, they are current, just not available alone. I actually ordered a Bella cover set from Chicco to put on my Adventure Keyfit30.

Out of curiosity, about how much would a new cover cost? Maybe I'll go that route.

And I noticed the car-seat.org blog giveaway is a BoKoo cover, which I'd never heard of and had no idea existed and was actually allowed! So maybe that would be an option to girlie-fy a keyfit.

Too many decisions!

elle7715

DD2 was born August 2009 and I think the cover wasn't available separately close enough to that for me to get it before she was born. I ended up getting another cover set from them and I'm pretty sure it was around $60 too. Now that we have another girl on the way I may order one and use my blue one as an alternate.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC