*SHOE SALE* Boys Converse-Robeez, Girls Twinkle Toes

arly1983

This is the my MIL does not listen to me shoe sale. All of these shoes do not fit. My kids have thick wide feet and they are the wrong size on top of that. :rolleyes: I have no idea what she paid and she has not found the receipts after about a month sooooooo

*$10 shipped for robeez!*

Robeez Tredz Sandals-
Size 20-24 months/us 7-8. Worn outside for about 20 mins before my son managed to get them off (too small and I was not there). I can inlcude the original box but its going to make shipping go up.

"One Fish, Two Fish" Dr Suess Converse. SOLD
Size 8. Super cute and only tried on in the house. Comes with an extra set of shoe laces. I have the original box for these as well.

Sketchers Twinkle Toes *NO LIGHTS* SOLD
Size 11. The toes twinkle but no lights. We tried to try these on but her foot wouldnt go in. No box.

IMG_20110913_085713.jpg

IMG_20110913_090903.jpg

IMG_20110913_085750.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

2BunniesMommy

I am interested in the Converse and the Twinkle Toes. If you still have my zip, let me know on shipping. If not, PM me and I'll send it to you again.

Thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC