Which cover to loan out?

NannyMom

A friend is borrowing my True Fit Premiere for her 19 month old in their primary car. They eat alot in the car, which i don't mind in my carseat. I have it back right now for cleaning (the car is in the shop). There's ALOT of crumbs and stuff in it. While I'm washing covers, I wonder if I should switch them. Should I give her the Misty Morning, or the Black Aurora. The Black Aurora is more wipe-able, but it's 1 of my favorites. They take good care of the seats (compared to what I've read on here), so she won't trash it.

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
If it's just crumbs, I'd give her the Misty Morning back. The TF covers wash up better than any I've seen :).

NannyMom

Give her whichever cover you like less. And cross your fingers maybe next time she'll clean the seat!

I "stole" them (she has my Nauti too) from the car when it was dropped off at the shop ;) Me taking the seats to clean wasn't a planned event.

But sitting here cleaning the TFP has me wishing I had a Scenera I could loan her. Or even a Titan...but 1 Titan I sold, and the other is loaned out to someone else.

babyherder

lol. I figure you can take your own seats for cleaning anytime you want. That makes more sense, though. Seems a little strange that she would go to the trouble of not trashing your seats and not even brush the crumbs out before returning them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC