Funky denim?

teekadog

Was that what that Marathon cover was called? When I bought 2 Marathons about 2 years ago, I needed cotton covers. And to "spice things up" as much as I could, I got one funky and one new blues. Oh, how I have loved that funky. The new blues was so stiff in comparison, and still is. Though both have broken in so wonderfully. I was worried they would show wear too soon, but they just look great, slightly faded in some areas, just like real blue jeans. If I had known Britax was just going to go with new blues in the future, I so would have traded in for a second funky.

ADS

lynsgirl

Funky Denim was discontinued. I had a Husky with that cover that I gave to my friend when I got a Regent. I liked it, too. My original MA cover was New Blues and I still have it. I :love: it almost as much as my CowMoo :D . And I fell in love (surprisingly) with the bright red with black trim plush cover (leftover Collegiate with no emblem) for ds3's MA lol.

teekadog

I don't have any pictures where you can actually tell the difference, especially since we got our car windows tinted. And the kids can't tell the difference... I try reminding them, big sis in the dark blue seat, lil sis in the lighter blue, and they look at me like :confused: "Mom, they're both just blue." The best way I can to describe the difference is yardwork jeans (new blues) and flirty jeans (funky).

arly1983

YES, I SHARE YOUR PAIN!!! Our denim huskey cover is a funky denim and it looks soooo much nicer than the new blues.....

Funkie Denim=Dickies Jeans
New Blues=Levi's

lynsgirl

I don't know how well you can see the difference, but here's the Funky Denim Husky next to the the New Blues MA :).
349593B2897Ffp473Dot3E2343A3D3C3B93.jpg

teekadog

Man, if I could get a Funky cover, the Regent would be my next purchase hands down. Is that too vain of me :eek: ?

LuvBug

not at all lol!

maybe if you posted a thread saying you would buy any cover regent for someone who would switch for a funky denim then you could get one! of course they are going to be used so you might want to get good pics and maybe work out a deal like the FD owner pay shipping both ways.
I LOVE my funky denim too much to give it up! but you can barely even tell it was used, and that was after daily use for over a year! so you should be able to find one in good standing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC