New Literider cover @ Wal-Mart

Irishmama

Was in Wal-Mart tonight and they had a new cover for the Literider. It reminded me of the Britax Mossy Oak pattern, kind of hunting camo. I don't have a camera on my phone but maybe I can use DH's when we go back. It's not on the Harmony website either.

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Ok, here is the one I bought earlier this year.

WP_000120.jpg

Irishmama

Yup, different than that one. That's the one I just got as a spare for DS (right before they got the flames one :rolleyes: ) It reminded me a lot of Mossy Oak, like what you see on hunting gear at the feed store ;) . Man, I wish I had a camera on my phone. I'll try to get pics tomorrow, if we go to Wally World with DH's camera phone. Should I lie to him and tell him we need to get a pregnancy test? :D

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
lol, that would do it. Of course, if I said that, my DH would know to go to the dollar store.

Irishmama

LOL. We'd have to go to the ER first, DH would have a heart attack. ;)

ETA: I don't even have to lie to him, he has to go tomorrow anyways! So I'll get pics tomorrow. :)

Evolily

I love their covers, they truly do make their boosters look like cool "big kid" seats unlike certain other manufacturers *coughcoughgracocoughcough*.

Holly

I've seen that cover a few times, it reminded me of the mossy oak cover too. I didn't take a pic because I thought it must have been known about before now. It looks nice.

luckyclov

Does anyone have a pic of the Mossy Oak wannabe? I've been waiting patiently for the flame one to arrive at my local Wal-Mart. And pink zebra.

That's the bonus about Literiders...totally affordable to collect like hockey cards. Or baseball cards if that's your card collecting sport of preference.

libranbutterfly

I want the pink zebra but cant get it right now. I have to have high back for 2/3 cars that my girls may ride in in an emergency, the seat backs are too low. And the 3rd car is a 2 seater, so both girls cant even be in it at the same time.

love-pink

Oh goodness! That looks like the Real Tree pattern my dh and boys are obsessed with! I can guarantee well have 2 of those if they make it to my Walmart! These Literiders keep getting better and better :love:

Holly

I Love it! I want one even though my girls don't like camo or hunting type stuff and it will be YEARS before my boy is in a backless booster.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC