Girly Radian Covers

ADS

NVMBR02

I think for non xt/xtsl there was only princess, later called primrose (though the colors were slightly different?)

Here are a couple of pictures of my old princess Radian
Picture053.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Primrose. I have a picture on my Facebook. I tagged you so you could easily find it. Feel free to untag whenever. :)

scoutingbear

If that is it, what are my other choices other than GREY? We have a granite and the cool whatever. Grey. Grey. The only color in my backseat is the Maui Blue Frontier that KQ is stealing to make famous. Even the Monterey is black.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I like black and grey. I should take pics of the truck. I will have Flora XT, Alma MR, Primrose 65.

The car has black and grey 65, midnight prosport, kangaroo regent. That is what the boys call it. It is brown.

NVMBR02

I am pretty sure the 65/80s are all grey, black and grey and the champagne color.

I think the metro (I think that is what it is called) is nice...grey but has a nice pattern to it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC