Won the Marina Husky/Regent cover!

Mama2J

From Ebay, it was $42.01 plus shipping. Is that a good price for a used cover? I was hoping to get it cheaper, but it's still a lot less than the new covers.

ADS

Loves2sing

From what I have heard that sounds like a good price! Congrats!! Yay new car seat toys! LOL! (whoever says car seats are for kids are nuts, it's for us moms who LOVE to play with them! LOL)

Mama2J

Yes it is fun to buy new seat stuff, especially since I'm not buying another seat for a while! Now hopefully I can figure out how to put it on, or I may be back with questions! :D

Mama2J

Looks like I will be able to play with the recline bar too, when I do the cover switch. By the way, do I need to uninstall the seat to change the cover? Silly question probably, but I've never done this before. :)

scatterbunny

You probably will need to. Maybe if it's with LATCH or the short belt path you could technically do it, but it would be much easier to do it while it's not installed.

kfischer

Congrats...sort of! That was ME bidding against you at the end, but my ds got hurt and distracted me and the darn auction ended while I was putting on bandaids! Oh well, maybe next time!

Mama2J

Sorry! I had wondered if someone from here bid on it! I hope DS is ok now. I was here at work, refreshing it every few minutes and trying to work in between! :)

Mama2J

I sure will thanks! Well I guess Justin will be the one enjoying it! I tracked it and UPS should be delivering it next Thursday. That is the day before my long-awaited day off by myself, so I will be able to play with the cover and wash the old one on Friday. By the way how do you wash them?

scatterbunny

They are machine-washable. I do it on my handwashables cycle with just a smidge of detergent. They are supposed to be air-dried, but I have a fluff (no heat) setting on my dryer and have had no issues doing it that way. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC