Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Just got my RSTV.....

And I can't use it! One of the lap belt guides is missing. Someone over in quality control needs a little talkin to!
    Brooklyn- 7 years, 47 lbs and 49 inches riding in an Oobr, 2 Ollis, Monterey, Vivo, Literider, and Cruz

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar

Re: Just got my RSTV.....

Mine came like that as well. Comfort1st exchanged the vest for me right away. Although, it might be easier to have the manufacturer just send you the loops. I think others have done that.

CCO 4/15

When I got mine, it was missing ALL the metal guides. They exchanged it quickly (on their dime), but I was panicking because I needed it for a vacation we were leaving to in a few days.
    Genevieve - CPST Instructor
    Ninja - 9
    Gambit - 7
    Rocket - 3

So what do I do with the old one?
    Brooklyn- 7 years, 47 lbs and 49 inches riding in an Oobr, 2 Ollis, Monterey, Vivo, Literider, and Cruz

They sent me a pre paid postage stamp to send them back the old one. Just call and ask what they are going to do to fix it.
    Genevieve - CPST Instructor
    Ninja - 9
    Gambit - 7
    Rocket - 3

Re: Just got my RSTV.....

He just emailed me and said that they are going to send me a few belt guides to put on it.

Has anyone "installed" the belt guides themselves?