Checking Interest -- Trade my Nautilus for your RSTV

nmb

Since DS has now outgrown the Nautilus harness and the booster isn't going to work in my car because of where the buckles lay - thought I'd see if I can trade to get something we will use, and give this to someone who can use it. ISO Small, new-style RSTV, any color except pink (DS is very adament that pink & purple are for girls right now...not going to fight that battle w/ him over a "seat"). Will also consider trades for a high-back booster w/ decent padding on the seat but prefer an RSTV since I'll be looking to buy one of those soon anyway. (Or as a very long shot I would trade for a Regent w/ at least 2 yrs life left...).

DOM on the seat in the garage is 6/10. I have 2, both purchased in August last year, from the same site, same time -- so I expect the DOM to be similar. Will check the one in DH's truck later and will send whichever is newer (plenty of life left for us regardless). Neither of the seats have been handled roughly, no accidents, harness straps never washed. (In fact I don't think the covers have ever been washed on these, haven't had a need to yet, but I will wash in cold water only before shipping -- unless 'buyer' prefers it not washed). Inserts never used, all padding included. Both are gray & black (I think it's called Matrix?).

Will add pictures if there is any interest.

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC