Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Order Placed!

Unregistered

Order Placed!

So I did it--I ordered an Evenflo Momentum! Our local BRU does not have them in stock so I can't try it out but I decided to take a shot. Worst case scenario is I hate it/it doesn't fit and I have to send it back. I still think I might go back to BRU and take a closer look at the Triumph 65 but without having the Momentum in hand to compare it would be hard to decide between the two. Ultimately, no one seat had everything that I wanted and as DH helpfully pointed out, a lot is going to be subjective. Without being able to test drive a seat it's really hard to know if you're going to like it or not. My fingers are crossed though! If DD is happy and safe in it, that's what really matters.

I will now spend the next several days peering hopefully out the window waiting for UPS to arrive... I'll keep you posted and let you know how it all turns out. Thank you to everyone for your help!!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Order Placed!

i hope you like it! I really like mine, although it's mostly just our spare atm. I hate the knobs on the efta. Overall they're very similar, the momentum has deeper sides I think.
    Austin 06/30/08 Tucker 07/30/2010 Elias 11/09/2011
    Brody 03/30/2013 ^Jamie^ 04/01/2015
    Rainbow coming February 2016

Re: Order Placed!

OP since you have stuck around you should register and join the car seat craziness!
    Heather, proud mommy to:
    Dustin 12y & 105 lbs 5-stepped/Seatbelt only
    Colton 6y & 43lb FF RXT/Pinnacle/FR90
    Peyton 5y & 38lb FF in Sureride/FR90/FR85