AMAZING DOREL CSR!!!!

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I'm shocked...a couple of days ago I posted about the rubber grip coming off of the onboard35...hes sending me a new seat!!! He wants me to send him 5 inches of the harness and somehow peel the manufacture sticker off of the car seat...before they send us the seat (good thing i have another). But we get to keep the old cover (cause the new one is fugly) and the base!!!

Now i will add this is the seat i paid 49 dollars for in march

ADS

cookie123

I hate when they expect you to go with out a car seat. Not everyone has access to a spare seat or the funds for one. I'm glad they're replacing your seat.:)

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I hate when they expect you to go with out a car seat. Not everyone has access to a spare seat or the funds for one. I'm glad they're replacing your seat.:)

yeah I know...if i didn't have a spare i'd probably would have made a big deal out of it...he was really concerned about the rubber grips falling off though

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Yay Dorel!! I also don't like that they expect you to go without a seat but at least it's something. :)

bnsnyde

Cool! Did they take a looooong time to answer the phone?
They did for me when I had a question. They were nice and helpful, though.

leblanlm

Senior Community Member
I've also had a really great experience with them. I too had an issue with my OnBoard35 infant seat and they had me do the same thing. I got to keep the cover and base and they sent me a whole new seat. My seat was part of the recall that involved the harness adjuster getting stuck and not clamping down on the strap. I guess I was one of the last people to send my seat in, because about 2wks later the repair kit was being sent out.

I also had an issue with the harness adjuster on my Graco MyRide, it ripped right off the seat when I was tightening it one day. They were very helpful and prompt as well. They had me send the seat back and within 5 days I had a check from them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC