What is your favorite booster?

What is your favorite booster for full time use?

• Probooster

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Vivo

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Monterey

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Turbobooster

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Parkway

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Oobr

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Kobuk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters

cso1997

If you were choosing a booster seat for full time use, which one would you choose and why?

Poll to follow

ADS

Baylor

Well I don't know if my opinion counts because I have not used that many boosters.. yet.. :) but I love the probooster. It just fits my son fantastic, It is comfortable and so far it does well in whatever car I put it in.

BabyKaykes

Tie between the Monza and the KidFix? Love both American versions...wish for LATCH.

If we're gonna say all American, I vote Clek.

canadiangie

Whichever one provided the best belt fit for my kid...

with a strong preference for the Monterey, Parkway SG/L, and Turbobooster.

But again, since boosters are about actual fit, it's really tough to say for sure. :)

jubgulia

Um, rigid latch, solid headrest adjustment (just like the car's), crypton fabric (nasty puke washed off in gas station bathroom and good as new), good belt fit, relatively narrow... Oobr!

Oh, and the shorter leg support is a big PLUS for my kids. People are built in all different shapes and sizes.

Last edited:

solmama

We have an Oobr, Monterey, OS Parkway, Compass B570, and Jane Indy Plus(not in use, defective)

Of those, I like the Monterey for my dd. She is long-legged and it provides great support.

My ds likes the Compass B570 the best and it fits his narrow little self well.

The Oobr would be my top choice IF it had better leg support. It's a great booster, but it's now collecting dust in my closet.

My real, real, top choice would be the Jane Indy Plus. Awesome, awesome booster...just wish I could use it (head rest no longer stays up).

Jan06twinmom

As a recommended seat - the turbobooster. It fits a wide range of kids, fits small kids particularly well, and it's inexpensive.

For my DS, I love the Monterey because he's a huge 6yo.

Melanie

emandbri

I really like the Monterey. I like my pro booster but would love it if it had latch.

I haven't seen an oobr in person but from what I can tell online it wouldn't be deep enough for my kids.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Safety 1st Boost Air Complete. Lift up armrests, tall tall seatback, deep deep deep cushy headwings, doesn't fall apart when I move it, doesn't change heights randomly when I toss it from car to car or back into my cargo space, and it was only $53 after I did some pretty serious online bargain hunting :love: I'm using it till my Kiddy Cruiser Fix ever gets to market, though, so I have a feeling THAT will be my favorite.
Vivo was so hard to buckle in my car it made us cry.:eek:

Mags462

I voted Turbobooster as my favorite booster because it fits EVERY child i have put in it so well. Its footprint is also relatively small so it fits in every car i have tried it in without tipping or having issues with routing through the belt guides. DS1 prefers it over everything else i have tried him in.....

BUT since we do not have rear/side airbags and he rides outboard i make him ride in the Monterey for the better SIP and head wings. I like that the Monterey can be latched as well because then i don't have to worry about having it be buckled. :D

ginny4

i voted monterey.....i LOVE the LATCH (for no reason than i suck at buckling in empty boosters) & its wide for my big kids

i do like the turbo tho since it fits a wide range of sizes & all mine have started in a turbo before moving to the monterey

ElfJewel

It depends on the age/size. For smaller/younger kids I like the HBTB. But for my older kids I like the Monterey.

Morganthe

No matter what I've tried, I keep coming back to Monterey for my dd as her favorite. No other booster that I've tested out has supported dd's legs and was comfortable for her. She used the Parkway from 4-5.5yrs and then complained about the fit.

Plus, I really do like the LATCH system for a booster. I just hate THOSE clips they use with the Monterey. :thumbsdown: I'd willingly pay extra for the same alligator style connectors they have on the Radians.

mlohry

Turbo HB for my skinny boys until they outgrow the HB, then an Amp for low back. I have tried all the pricier seats, and those seats work the best for my boys in my van.

Kat_Momof3

it so depends on the kid and the vehicle... in my world... for a broad kid like Jeffrey... Monterey and (since the ones he used to have in my dh's car are discontinued) Vivo

for Ruthie... a 4-way tie between the oobr, vivo, and probooster/import the kidfix monza (I lust after the oobr and the monza with rigid isofix)

mommyof3auntof3

I have an Oobr and a Monterey and I love both, but I have to say my favorite is the Monterey because it fits all the kids I have put in it, the Oobr is not a good fit for some.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC