In Search Of Cloth Diapers

munchkin

I really don't know what I need/want. Buying to build my sister's stash a bit.

I currently have
-18 small swaddlebee pockets
-10 medium little lion fitteds
-4 medium covers
-7(or 12) large swaddlebee pockets
-some (?) g-diapers and inserts in small, medium and large

She gets overwhelmed easily so the easier to use/wash the better. She prefers snaps and doesn't really like the bulkiness of OS. She wants newborn/small diapers.

So tell me what else I need (mainly looking for newborn/smalls at this time until she decides what she likes).

I also need a wet bag for the baby's room in blue.

ADS
I have a small knickernappie pocket in euc it's butter yellow with white fleece inner and white snaps their website says fits 5-15 pounds it fit my DD well starting around 7 pounds and 19 inches long I can include a microfiber insert 8.50 ppd

danivdp

You need inserts for the swaddlebees pockets. I have none to sell though, LOL. Microfiber towels from the auto/cleaning section work well, I've heard people get them at costco/sams for cheap. Just be careful the first few washes, some of the bright colors bleed. AND you shouldn't dry microfiber on Hot, it will ruin the absorbency, IIRC.

munchkin

I have a small knickernappie pocket in euc it's butter yellow with white fleece inner and white snaps their website says fits 5-15 pounds it fit my DD well starting around 7 pounds and 19 inches long I can include a microfiber insert 8.50 ppd

I was hoping for something other than pockets to give her a chance to try different kinds out.

You need inserts for the swaddlebees pockets. I have none to sell though, LOL. Microfiber towels from the auto/cleaning section work well, I've heard people get them at costco/sams for cheap. Just be careful the first few washes, some of the bright colors bleed. AND you shouldn't dry microfiber on Hot, it will ruin the absorbency, IIRC.

I have some random microfiber towels, some hemp insert, and some g-diaper inserts. I think there is enough for all the diapers, but thanks for the tip about the auto section! and temp.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC