Help finding Rapunzel costume?

NannyMom

I bought Sofi a $20 Rapunzel dress at Walmart (toy section) and it started falling apart the 1st time she wore it :( I don't want to spend the $60 that Disney Store wants :eek: I went to Party City today, but the biggest they had was 4-6, but not in stock. We looked at a generic princess dress in 4-6 and it looked way too small. So for Halloween costumes, she'd need a 7-8 I guess. Ebay was a bust too :(

Any super sleuths that can find one?

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador
I don't know if it would pass as Rapunzle out not, but my T.J Maxx had 2 beautiful princess dresses. One was purple and the other was white.

Sent from my Desire HD using Car-Seat.Org

Jessica61624

NannyMom said:
Oh, I like that. But, too small for us. I don't see it on Disney Store's site anymore.

They might have it in store still. I found it in amazon for $64!!! I can't imagine paying that much. But I like it because its not that cheap material. It's been worn a lot and its not falling apart. I might go to diabetes today...do you want me to look for you?

NannyMom

They might have it in store still. I found it in amazon for $64!!! I can't imagine paying that much. But I like it because its not that cheap material. It's been worn a lot and its not falling apart. I might go to diabetes today...do you want me to look for you?

:confused: If you are going to Disney Store, that'd be great. The only one around here is over an hour away. I will be going out there sometime, but not sure when.

rxmommy

love autocorrect :ROTFLMAO:

Mags462

Have you tried Target? I was in there yesterday and they had a Rapunzel dress and wig..... DS2 is OBSESSED with Rapunzel and watches Tangled at least once a day - so yes we were in the doll section ;) I didn't look at sizing but noticed it was sweet and DS2 said "When i get bigger i can wear a dress like Rapunzel" :p I noted that it was around $30....... So maybe try your Target and see if they have one. Oh and it wasn't in the costumes, it was on the Disney Doll aisle.

mom2juliarose

We have a Disney store outlet about a mile from our house. I can try to get over there this weekend and see if they have the one linked in the ebay auction.

NannyMom

Have you tried Target? I was in there yesterday and they had a Rapunzel dress and wig..... DS2 is OBSESSED with Rapunzel and watches Tangled at least once a day - so yes we were in the doll section ;) I didn't look at sizing but noticed it was sweet and DS2 said "When i get bigger i can wear a dress like Rapunzel" :p I noted that it was around $30....... So maybe try your Target and see if they have one. Oh and it wasn't in the costumes, it was on the Disney Doll aisle.
Target and Walmart haven't had many costumes out yet. I guess I'm a little early.

We have a Disney store outlet about a mile from our house. I can try to get over there this weekend and see if they have the one linked in the ebay auction.
Oh, if you wanted to, that'd be great! I so wish we had a Disney store closer :(

I found this Tangled Rapunzel costume from CostumeHub.com. Looks really pretty! And I follow them on Facebook and they said they were going to have free shipping or some discount coming up next week! :)

I'm trying to find some cheaper than $45. I could just get the Disney Store dress (not the night gown) for $50.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC