T2's First Ride Forward Facing

Chely7425

No, this won't be a regular thing. I took the van in today because it was being weird and ended up having to leave it there, so Cryssy had to come rescue me in the jeep and the only seats at the house were the nauti, CCO and KF. Of course only T3 fits in the KF, and T2 only fits in the CCO FFing. So, that is what we did. He promptly informed Cryssy "this is not right cyssy!!" and T1 made sure to remind us that it was NOT safe. T2 is 2 years 3 months, and has almost outgrown the CCO FFing.

d5c7f63e.jpg

ADS

Irishmama

I love the look on T1's face. "What the heck are you doing facing that way?" LOL. Your kiddos are so cute. :)

Chely7425

Yeah, the whole situation was very confusing to the small people :p They were relieved to have their "safe grey seats" back! Not that I would mind T1 FFing at 3.5 but he keeps asking to stay RFing so as long as he fits... whatever floats his boat.

Dillipop

Isn't that a radian in the cargo area?

Your boys are adorable. Glad you were able to safely make it back home.

Chely7425

Isn't that a radian in the cargo area?

Your boys are adorable. Glad you were able to safely make it back home.

We took this picture right after Cryssy picked me up :) The 2 radians and the my ride that are in the cargo area were in the van with me. I didn't want to mess wtih seats at the dealership and it was only a few miles home.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC