Stop sneaking towards the door!! :p
Big brother is learning to drive
(here's hoping we all survive!) :twitch:
So little sister is getting moved to the third row
and my goodness! What a show! :banginghead:

ADS

Irishmama

Re: Car-Seat.Org 10th Anniversary September Giveaway

I pondered and pondered all day what I could say to convey how much I need BubbleBum boosters. I thought about the fact that my daughter is barely surviving without a cool purple booster, or that I am highly allergic to the tight three across I have now. But now all I can think about is how cool Defrost's World-Famous Booster Seat Museum will be! If only I had two BubbleBum boosters so that I could visit her museum without bloody knuckles. Until that glorious day, I shall only dream of such a miraculous event.

Kat_Momof3

I actually am not entering as I don't need it and see some who DO need it on here...

just posting so I can track this thread and see who wins! good luck, guys!

Dmcj13

Well it seems like most everyone is trying to go with funny orwitty, but I'm going to just put it out there and be serious with why I need it and really hope I win. We need a bubble bum because we are working on becoming foster parents and will need a good, narrow booster on hand for when and if we get a placement who is of appropriate age and size. The bubble bum would be perfect because we could easily store it deflated while we don't need it, and pull it out when we get a placement. We really need a nice narrow booster because we already have three kids, and we really need to have an appropriate seat on hand for any and every child who might need to be in or car.

ElfJewel

I need one for Megan so she can go in Grandma's car again. There are no headrests and Megan is too tall for her highback boosters and Grandma can't buy a new car :( They love to do things together but can't now because she isn't safe :thumbsdown:

Dillipop

Why I need a bubblebum-

3 kids+ 1 Hyundai Elantra= 'nuff said!

macmomma

I am not good at writing funny little poems BUT I do have a story... well, more like a reason why I could really use one of them:)

We have been a certified foster home for a couple of yrs now and constantly have kids coming and going. We get calls all the time for kiddos, I usually have an extra seat installed in my car just in case I get a call while I am out and about and have to pick a kid up at the office. We live out in the country and about 45 miles away from the office- I did have to drive home before to get a booster for an older child and then go back into town to get him/her.... very inconvenient. It would be soooo much easier to just have a small compact blow up booster like that in my car that does not really use any room while stowed away. I would LOVE owning a bubblebum :love:

VoodooChile

I'd love a Bubblebum! I could probably fit one of dd's friends in the 2nd row of my Pilot between the Frontier and rf Marathon. I'm always happy when I don't have to drag the 3rd row up.

bnsnyde

Great-grandma from Poland is coming to visit and is 75 lbs. and super short.
She is curious why kids in our country ride on Bubble Gum in the car. I have a translation problem, I guess.
But she's ill, her days are numbered, and it would make her (and our) day to clarify what we mean by the Bubble Bum. No one should die without riding on a Bubble Bum, if they require one to be safe in an adult seatbelt.

thepote

Have you met Mr. SlimSpace? He resides between his neighbors, Ms. InfantSeat and Mr. WideBooster. Mr. SlimSpace is a tempting fellow with his lovely lap and shoulder belt and his headrest so high. But no one seems to be able to get close to him. I'm hoping this cute little purple gal will be just his type. Come on Ms. BubbleBum ... do your stuff!

christineka

Once upon a time, there were three, little minivans. The first minivan was filled with unrestrained passengers. It was driving on highway 80 when it spotted the big bad wolf, tailing behind, so it veered off course, falling into the Great Salt Lake. All the passengers were so injured from flying into windows and other hard objects, that they could not escape from the water in time.

The second minivan's passengers were all wearing seatbelts while driving on the highway. When the van spotted the big bad wolf, the van veered, falling into the Great Salt Lake, but because the passengers were all injured from their seatbelts, they were not able to escape before the salty water engulfed them.

The third minivan's passengers all had cute, little bubble butts. While bouncing along the highway, they too spotted the big, bad wolf, got scared, and fell into the lake. Since they were properly restrained in well-fitting boosters and seatbelts, they were able to unbuckle, then float on their bubble boosters to the opposite shore, where they were safe from the big bad wolf.

The End

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Boost Me Up, BubbleBum (to the tune of "Build Me Up Buttercup")

Oh, how you boost me up (boost me up), BubbleBum, baby!
Never let me down (let me down) On our drives around town.
Until I get tall (I get tall) I'll never fall, baby
Cuz my belt I'll fill (belt I'll fill) And I will sit still.
I need you (I need you) more than any ol' booster,
Each time I ride in the car.
So boost me up (boost me up), BubbleBum, oh, we'll go far.

I'm riding with a friend who has no booster to lend,
But inflate, and I'll use you instead.
You're so easy to store, in a bag, on the floor,
Roll you up, then blow you up again.

(Hey, hey, hey!) BubbleBum, you blow my mind.
(Hey, hey, hey!) So portable and easy to find.
(Hey, hey, hey!) You'll get me home--who needs comfort foam--it's true!
Ooo-oo-ooo, ooo-oo-ooo

I need you (I need you) more than any ol' booster

Baylor

Boost Me Up, BubbleBum (to the tune of "Build Me Up Buttercup")

I need you (I need you) more than any ol' booster,

I'm riding with a friend who has no booster to lend,
But inflate, and I'll use you instead.
You're so easy to store, in a bag, on the floor,
Roll you up, then blow you up again.

(Hey, hey, hey!) BubbleBum, you blow my mind.
(Hey, hey, hey!) So portable and easy to find.
(Hey, hey, hey!) You'll get me home--who needs comfort foam--it's true!
Ooo-oo-ooo, ooo-oo-ooo

I need you (I need you) more than any ol' booster

Okay... she wins.

ellabella

We travel to New York City 1 to 2 times a year to see my sister via airplane and my little one loves to watch the flight attendant give the safety demo at the beginning of the flight. So when I was telling her that I would like to get her a new booster seat that blows up like a swim ring or ball. She could hardly contain her excitement, "you mean there is a booster seat that will also act as a personal flotation device". After lol for about five minutes, I told her, " I do not think it can be used as a personal flotation device but that she just might have the next big idea for car seat safety." Who knows I might have a future car seat engineer on my hands.

Not to mention that if you have rode in a New York City cab, you know why we need one of these. Thank you Bubblebum for making life easier and still safe for out little ones.

ctbcleveland

I'd be lying if I said this wasn't inspired by Jennie's post, but this is a song that I like from my youth. And, ever time I hear bubble bum, I think bubble butt....so here it goes. I am feeling rather lazy - so you get only one verse.

I like bubble bums and I can not lie

You other sisters can’t deny

When a girl walks in with an itty bitty face but no booster for her base

You get scared! Because you know that it ain’t safe

Deep in the seat she’s sitting

You don’t like where the belt is hitting

Oh baby – I’m here to fix ya!

The bubble bum’s in the mixture

:D

You need to rap this to the song - "I like big butts and I cannot lie"

Irishmama

I'd be lying if I said this wasn't inspired by Jennie's post, but this is a song that I like from my youth. And, ever time I hear bubble bum, I think bubble butt....so here it goes. I am feeling rather lazy - so you get only one verse.

I like bubble bums and I can not lie

You other sisters can’t deny

When a girl walks in with an itty bitty face but no booster for her base

You get scared! Because you know that it ain’t safe

Deep in the seat she’s sitting

You don’t like where the belt is hitting

Oh baby – I’m here to fix ya!

The bubble bum’s in the mixture

:D

You need to rap this to the song - "I like big butts and I cannot lie"

:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:

skylinphoto

Soft squishy but firm
Your mind in the gutter now
Seat for small fannys

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC