Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Cybex Aton Covers

So I just got off the phone with Regal Lager just to see how much an extra cover would cost for the Aton. They stated it is normally around $30 or so but that they can't guarantee they can get them in? They sometimes have to order in bulk. They did state they only have certain colors they can order. I told the rep. I would call back when I knew for sure which color I would like to see if they could get it for me. I just thought it was really odd they didn't have any in stock since all other companies seem to.
    Kristina --
    Niece Breanna 2/13/2007

Daughter #1 Emilee 4/1/2008
    Daughter #2 Ella 2/15/12

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Cybex Aton Covers

I wonder if they don't have them in stock because the seat was released in the US so recently. They are just the US distributor, right? Not the actual manufacturer?

4. Thank You from:

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

Yeah, it's just too new for them to have a warehouse full of spare parts, I think, and yeah, I think Regal Lager IS just the distributor, they don't manage the assembly plant (In comparison, a Britax and Evenflo, I think, have their plants here in the US and have better access to all their parts right in the warehouses).
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

Admin - CPST Instructor murphydog77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joolsplus3 View Post
    Yeah, it's just too new for them to have a warehouse full of spare parts, I think, and yeah, I think Regal Lager IS just the distributor, they don't manage the assembly plant (In comparison, a Britax and Evenflo, I think, have their plants here in the US and have better access to all their parts right in the warehouses).