Great idea - a summer car seat cover!

ADS

Morganthe

I actually have the Maxi-Cosi Priori version of the summer cover. In fact, I got it from the same website along with the Quinny Speedi rain cover before I left Germany. :thumbsup:
It's a thin white terry cloth and it fits tightly over the regular cover. I used it last summer, but I don't know if I will this summer. It really mashed down the velour and I had problems with crumbs congregating around the waist slot corner areas. We'll see :shrug-shoulders:

Loves2sing

Do you have to use the velour cover underneath? Or can you use the Terry towel cover only? It looks pretty good!

Morganthe

Do you have to use the velour cover underneath? Or can you use the Terry towel cover only? It looks pretty good!

LOL, it never occurred to me to use it alone. It just fit really tight over the regular cover. I think it's made to be used that way.

Takes about 2 minutes to put it on and adjust everything into place. The seams sit right along the regular cover's seams. Perfect match. Doesn't matter if the carseat is installed or not. All those velcro flaps are great :thumbsup:

super_grape

I like your siggie pic! That dipe looks so cute. What kind is it? (I've been out of the cloth loop for 2 years....)

Thanks! It's a Swaddlebees tester diaper that I bought several months back.
It is, hands down, my favorite! They used this "new wicking material" that
is dry almost immediately after it gets wet. It's the best outing/overnight
diaper I have tried. They decided not to make them because they said people were complaining that the material was easily snagged in the wash.
I was really disappointed! I would have bought a dozen of them if I could have! They fit better than the regular S'bees too.

Holly

Kellyr2

Cool!!!
I just draped a recieving blanket over the top of the SS1. He gets SO sweaty in there. The blanket just goes down to the harness, so it doesn't interfere with anything. And then the flannel keeps him from sweating like he did while touching the slick graco fabric.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC