Cute ProSport Pic.

firemomof3

Just wanted to share a pic of dd2 in her ProSport. The dog, Henry, is an 8mo. GSD who I have for training for 2 weeks. I snapped this picture just before putting him in his Roadie harness :)
IMG_0529.jpg

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
My husband and I saw this on Facebook. He was like, "Aww, look at the cute girls and their dog!" I was like, "Aww, look at the cute girls in the Julius Oobr and Hanna ProSport!"

Ahem.

firemomof3

My husband and I saw this on Facebook. He was like, "Aww, look at the cute girls and their dog!" I was like, "Aww, look at the cute girls in the Julius Oobr and Hanna ProSport!"

Ahem.

Yup, I hear you :D
I'm always hoping someone will ask me about the car seats (and someone did!). They couldn't understand why I had my 5y/o in a harness still. So, I explained and who knows

bnsnyde

We have the same seat! 2 of them in Hannah, actually, and for a boy and girl, even.

I have a "My grade-schooler rides like a race car driver" sticker on the car. if kindergarten counts as grade school. I am sure the seat will fit my kids well past kindergarten in harness mode.

hrice

Lmao I saw the pic on FB and thought I hope she has a harness for that big puppy! Your kids are adorable. Love the Pro Sport. Such a great shade of pink!

alake

It is a very cute picture. I am looking at a prosport for my girl's. Summer is the same age, and close in size to your DD. I haven't seen a picture of it in use, and appreciate the picture. My only question is how does it work on a small 4 year old. Stats taken last thursday. 33 pounds, 37 inches, and 13 inch torso. We are moving down to Florida in January.

MANDY1234

It is a very cute picture. I am looking at a prosport for my girl's. Summer is the same age, and close in size to your DD. I haven't seen a picture of it in use, and appreciate the picture. My only question is how does it work on a small 4 year old. Stats taken last thursday. 33 pounds, 37 inches, and 13 inch torso. We are moving down to Florida in January.

It works great for little tiny ones! When Mya puked in all the RF seats we had (that was a bad day lol) We only had the Prosport for her to sit in. She weights about 32 lbs and is man I would say about 34/35 inches. The lowest harness is thismuch about her shoulders. She is 2.5...and she LOVED it! Good fit also...I should have taken a picture lol Maybe tomorrow I can get her in it and take one for you.

alake

It works great for little tiny ones! When Mya puked in all the RF seats we had (that was a bad day lol) We only had the Prosport for her to sit in. She weights about 32 lbs and is man I would say about 34/35 inches. The lowest harness is thismuch about her shoulders. She is 2.5...and she LOVED it! Good fit also...I should have taken a picture lol Maybe tomorrow I can get her in it and take one for you.
Yes please I would really appreciate it.

firemomof3

It fits smaller kids exceptionally well. The Nautilus also fits smaller kids but my dd2 had horrible head slump and the ProSport fit her perfectly in booster mode.
IMG_0209.jpg

Here is my almost 2y/o daycare kiddo, posted with parents permission, in the ProSport.
*Disclamer, this child is posing for a picture ONLY, she rides rear facing in both my vehicle and her parent's.*

Photobucket is being stupid right now so I'll have to post pictures later.

Last edited:

ericarizo

I just purchased a Nautilus yesterday but now I am wondering if I should take it back and purchase one of these instead.

alake

I am going down to Florida in November, to get somethings organized. I may end up picking up the two seats I am looking at and bringing them home with me, to check fit, and everything else. We aren't taking the seats down with us that we have in Canada, so we will need them ready as soon as we get there. My girl's are staying up here while I go down for the week.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC