Online Garage Sale to Benefit Parker

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Clothes (baby, women's, kids', maternity), car seats, covers, and more!

List will be updated as I sell things or add more items.

If you want something please PM me or post here the item number you want, and I will contact you for payment info, etc.

Check back as I post more! There's more to come.

All profits (after Paypal fees and shipping costs) will be transferred directly to the pointsforparker@gmail.com Paypal account, which will be used to help cover travel costs and medical expenses so that LM4M's Parker and his family can come out here to get the evaluations he needs in order to form a plan for his treatment.

View pictures and details of items by following the link; list of items below. All item prices include shipping to the contiguous 48; if you need shipping elsewhere please ask for a revised price estimate.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104805...ToBenefitParker?authkey=Gv1sRgCO3jmMez1ZWLzwE

1B: Gymnastics leotard, $4
2B: Gymnastics unitard, $4

3A: Healthtex romper, girls' 6-9 mos., $6
4A: Osh Kosh fleece hooded coverall, girls' 0-3 mos., $6
5B: SOLD
6A: Old Navy jumper, matches 7A, 0-3 mos., $8
7A: Old Navy jumper, matches 6A, 2T, $8
6A and 7A together: $14
8A: Minnesota Vikings romper, 3-6 mos., $5
9A: Hanna Anderssen blue sweater, 70 cm., $10
10A: Hanna Anderssen white pilot cap, S, $8
11A: Land's End girls' 12-18 mos. romper, $6
12A: NWT Carter's cowboy 2 piece set, nb, $8
13A: NWT baby boys' size 1 4 piece suit, $15
14A: christening booties, NIP, $8
15A: SOLD
16A: SOLD
17A: Gymboree 0-3 mos. NWT boys' outfit, 3 pieces, bear, $15
18A: NIP IKEA bibs, 5, $6
19A: Born Free bottle, NIP, $10
20B: 8 packages unopened baseball cards, $7
21A: Elmo in Grouchland, NIP, $5
22A: Sesame Street tablecloth, $3
23A: Land's End squall jacket, navy, kids' 10-12, $20
24B: SOLD
25A: XL Motherhood Maternity top, $6
26A: women's size 12 suit, $15
27A: stroller cup holder accessory, NIP, $7
28B: Gymnastics leotard, $5
29A: Denim Marathon cover, $15
30A: SOLD
31A: Old Navy khakis, 0-3 mos., NWT, $5
32B: Women's S dance leotard, purple, $5
33B: Women's S dance leotard, blue, $5
34B: Women's S dance leotard, green velour, $5

35B: Fleece Boppy cover, $6
Thanks so much, guys!

Last edited:
ADS

NannyMom

I sooo want the Go, and want to buy yours because it's for such a great cause. If only DH's check would hurry up and get here......

I can however buy the 8 disney books, 20A

kathysr98

I want the baby legs & possibly the HA hat. I'll have to measure dd's head after she gets back from my parents' house tonight.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Ok, pm me when you know! I am going off the HA size chart for that, they say 1-3 is size S, I found it fit my big-head kids around 1. :)

kathysr98

Ok, I want the go. Is it still available? I may take the mystery box as well. Dd has a big head & the legs that go with Maggie's torso. Will the mystery box be good for us?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
If you'd like, I happen to know the lady who is filling it, and I can tailor it to her age instead. ;) She is almost exactly Maggie's age by the date in your sig, and so I have an inkling what girls that age like... You can pm me any special likes/dislikes.

Everything on the list is available. :)

Mommy0608

Hi, is item 4A still available (OshKosh pink fleece suit)? If so, how does it compare to the Columbia or Lands End fleece suits in terms of thickness, warmth, etc.? Does it have fold over mittens on the hands?

My SIL is expecting a girl in January and will likely use a convertible from birth, so I want to find her a nice fleece suit for the baby. I'm watching one on eBay right now too. Thanks. :)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
It's still available. I don't know how it compares in terms of thickness as... I've never owned the other two brands. :eek: (I live in L.A., lady! ;) :p )

No foldover mittens.

Mommy0608

It's still available. I don't know how it compares in terms of thickness as... I've never owned the other two brands. :eek: (I live in L.A., lady! ;) :p )

No foldover mittens.

Haha, thanks! ;) Yeah, I wasn't thinking about where you live. Since I'm in MI (and so is my soon-to-be niece), I'll have to pass. They're probably skipping the infant seat so baby will need to be as warm as possible for getting to and from the car. Fold over mittens are a must.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC