Spare Seat

finn

Does a Scenera make a good spare seat?

I need something that installs easily in most cars (I can dream right), that is easy to buckle & not really fussy.

It will be for dd who is 4 months, 15lbs, 24 inches (she is in the 50th% for weight & height).

Ultimately I would like her to be able to rf in it until 3 & I am ok with her ff after that.

I do have a radian that I could use, but well I hate it & I cant imagine anyone but me ever being able to install it correctly :(

So any suggestions, I can pretty much get any seat that is on the American/Canadian/European market :)

ADS

NannyMom

If you can master the angle with our without noodles, yes.

It's big and pricey for a spare, but I think the My Ride installs wonderfully.

finn

No I don't have a scenera.

I have a Swedish rear facing seat & a capsule (which she hates :() so I don't use it. I am thinking of getting rid of the capsule but need a spare seat first.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

T4K

If you want to RF until 3 and don't want to fool with noodles, I second the MyRide suggestion.

finn

How much room front to back does the my ride take up? Doesn't it have issues ff?

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Brianna

It doesn't take up a huge amount of room RF, but FF it ends up being just as reclined as RF, if you fight with it you can get it a little more upright.

J used a Tribute as a spare, the only thing that bothered me was the straps twisted pretty easily. He did outgrow it maybe a month ago by weight (35 pounds) and was nearing in on the height limit, but he's a big boy, over 97th percentiles for height & weight.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC