New Marathon for sale...

groovymom2000

This is in the Marvelous color. I was going to list it on Ebay, but recently have had a terrible experience on there, and am fed up with them. By the way stay far,far away from a seller with the username Mariahscorner...storefront is Mariah's closet. They are selling Marathons right now, which is very scary.
Anyway, this is new in the box, and I will take it out and examine it closely today to make sure all is well. I will also add extra padding to the box...I can't believe they ship these things in just the box and bag! I think this weighs around 22 lbs, so I'll have to check on shipping for someone, but it seems as though everyone on Ebay is charging around 25.00 for it. I live in SC, so if you're close to me it should be less....I'll ship via UPS ground.
Price is:175.00

Let me know!
Beth, mom to Elliot(12/05/00) and Ian Rilke due 5/24/04

Last edited by a moderator:
ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Do you have ANY idea how CUTE this would look in my Prius? I'm dying here!
Well...except DS would kill me (he still fits, but gets mad when I ever try to make him sit in DD's MA, and oh, the color is not him at all!), DD almost never rides in the Prius, and they both fit in the Super Elite, which, in Sapphire, isn't *ugly* in that car, the way Fido is....
Sigh...good luck on getting a good price on your MA :)

groovymom2000

LOL Julie!

I am so fashion-UNconcious, I never really even notice the color. Except, I did keep the denim MA that I bought and am selling this one....since I'll only ever have boys! It is a perfect color for my niece, though! Right now I'm about breaking even on it, so I hope that the price will go up a bit in the last day!
Thanks!
Beth

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh, I hear you about being fashion Unconcious for carseats...I used to think those britax collecting nuts were just nuts! hehehe...
If I could afford it, I'd have 2 Marina Huskies in my van, and 2 Wicket Lodens in my Prius...and then I'd have 2 Fiesta Bodyguards in the Prius when Bitsy hits 40 pounds (I think boosters can never be too colorful or eye-catching, lol).

The New Blues Bodyguard looks good in my van, and the Fido Marathon is great...I might splurge and get the Fiesta BG cover today, though...I've been promising it to DS for his birthday...which was 6 months ago! And I did just get him an Evenflo Big Kid to use only in the school pickup line and the half mile drive home...it has flip up armrests, and the grey one I got from walmart looks like it is a built-in in my van, it is so nice..

Ok, I need a serious vacation! Calgon, take me away....

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
The last 5 minutes of an auction are usually the best. I never bid until the last minute. No reason to raise the price up early in the auction. That way I either know it's out of my range, or I have some leeway to put in a widding bid at the end with less chance of being outbid. Good luck!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC