DS2 has outgrown the MyRide Rfing

arly1983

I don't know if I haven't been paying attention or what but I just noticed it today. Huh....

At 2.5 yrs and 36 lbs.

I don't like the MR ffing...so I ordered a radian65. Cross your fingers that I can get a good upright install RFing. I might have to try to find an old style boot.

Ok, here are pics. The straps are ABOVE his shoulders because he was FFing today and will be until his radian gets here tomorrow. I just turned the seat around and installed it RFing and didn't change the straps.

I probably took a half a dozen pics but this one is the best and taken from slightly above
100_0637-1.jpg

Yep, his finger is doing what you think it is. ;)
100_0638-1.jpg

My FFing install (04 ford freestar) DS had lost his patience by now.
100_0640-1.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

msg221

I am pretty sure Katelyn will be outgrowing hers soon. She is 25 months old, and I noticed last month as her mom was strapping her in, that she was close to the top of the shell. I wasn't sure if it was because I was looking from the side, so I had her mom really take a good look. Katelyn's head comes right up to the spot where that piping is on the seat back, where the two fabrics meet. I have no idea how tall she is, but when I saw pics of her taken yesterday with her cousin Ethan as they were standing side by side, she is almost as tall as he is and he is a year older!

kate4478

Wow, he has a long torso! :eek: DS has the shortest torso! He's 4y3m and has tons of room in the myride. We dont have one but tried him in it the other day at target.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

SusanMae

Senior Community Member
Wow...he is a tall guy. Nicholas seems to have gotten longer in the leg lately. He's filling out his 24m/2t pants nicely...and will definately be in 3t tops for the fall. He's still in the middle slot RF though.

Susan

arly1983

Wow, he has a long torso! :eek: DS has the shortest torso! He's 4y3m and has tons of room in the myride. We dont have one but tried him in it the other day at target.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

How cute he is!

Yep, I have babies that turn into kids that make their peers look small but yet have young baby faces. Confuses all the people, LOL.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC