Anyone need a plush boy Regent?

scatterbunny

I was thinking, since I'm so bored with my Marina Blue Husky cover (that will fit a Regent with a slight modification to the back of the cover), and since Britax only has two boyish cover choices, both of which are not plush in the middle, that maybe someone who's in the market for a new Regent but wants a plush boyish cover would want to buy a new Madison and trade me for the Marina Blue?

ADS

scatterbunny

LOL! I'm dying for a girly cover for her. Even Blue Bouquet might do, but I really love that Madison!

And I know there are folks out there with boys who want to buy a Regent but can't stand the Sahara and Onyx fabric, sooo...hopefully I can help someone out while getting what I want, too! :p

scatterbunny

Nope, I think that's Patriot? :p Hayley's never had a girly seat, always blue or plaid or black and gray. She's got a camo booster and a cow booster, she NEEDS something girly. :ROTFLMAO:

Lys

Senior Community Member
I would love to have it but I don't need to buy a new seat. I just hate our Onyx cover.
Let me know if you want to sell it though.

scatterbunny

It sold already. :( I don't have the cash to pay for a brand-new cover right now, though. I would really need to trade covers. I'd even be willing to throw in a few bucks since mine isn't brand-new.

Mama2J

I want it, me me!!! But I don't need a whole new Regent, just the cover! I hope we both get the covers we want. :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC