New Pics of my RFing Trio :)

Chely7425

I took a few new pics for Maggie for the updated ERFing album and figured I would share them here too!!

T1, 3 years 4 months, 37 pounds, 39 inches, Radian 80SL
4ad2c704.jpg

T2, 2 years 2 months, 32 pounds, 37 inches, Radian 80SL
2fb74403.jpg

T3 (obviously not ERF.. just normal RFing) 10.5 months, 16.5 pounds, 27-ish inches, CCO
980be5ee.jpg

ADS

MaggieQ

Senior Community Member
Oh my goodness, look at those beautiful babies!!! t2's sweet little face! i just want to snuggle him!

Chely7425

T2 is deceptively cute :p I emailed you these as well :) well, I emailed you the ones of the older 2, did you get it?

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
They're the cutest! You have my favorite covers on your seats. :)

Chely7425

Thanks guys :D I'm trying to convince DH that the Lamaza TFP is NEEDED because it would look great with the other seats... He says T3 is nowhere NEAR outgrowing the CCO...

mellysue

So cute!
My son (3 years, 5 months) saw me go by the pictures and he said Go Back, Go Back when I passed T1. He loved the golf club your son was holding. :ROTFLMAO:

Chely7425

The golf clubs are a 5 dollar set from walmart :) the kids love them!

it may appear that I do not have a firm grasp of the English language... blame my iPhone

PunkyMonkey

Your boys are SOOOOO cute!! T3 is a peanut how sweeeet!! :love:

Ah I just googled the Lamaze TFP... that thing is NICE! Love gray black and white anything though and compared to our all black Recaro in our all black car (in Florida none the less lol) it would probably way less hot!!!! hrmmmmmmm :evil grin:

Chely7425

Yeah, I super duper want it!! I think I will try and hold off till next summer tho... T3 is in no danger of outgrowing the CCO and the baby has the KF for as long as he fits in it :)

Keeanh

Yeah, I super duper want it!! I think I will try and hold off till next summer tho... T3 is in no danger of outgrowing the CCO and the baby has the KF for as long as he fits in it :)

Well Berker is gonna outgrow her SR22 at some point (she's 18.5lbs!!!), so I'm gonna need to buy that CCO off of you. I mean, um, I know someone in the US who wants to buy it off of you :whistling:.

Chely7425

Well Berker is gonna outgrow her SR22 at some point (she's 18.5lbs!!!), so I'm gonna need to buy that CCO off of you. I mean, um, I know someone in the US who wants to buy it off of you :whistling:.

Works for me! Especially if T4 is big like the older 2, then I really have no use for it!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC