stroller recommendations

mommydev

I'm looking into getting a new stroller for 6 week old DD. I have a 3.5 yr old DS. I have something I can put both of them in, but I really want a stroller with a reversible seat for DD. I was looking into the First Years Wave or Indigo or the Contours Options 3 Wheeler. Anyone know anything about any of these and can offer some advice? Any other reversible strollers out there? The Wave is really at the top of my price range so I'm not looking for something higher than that. Thanks!

ADS

cupcakepirate11

Would you be partial to getting the kolcraft contours tandem stroller? the seats are very interchangeable so you can have the little one facing you. Otherwise the wave looks pretty cool. I also like the quinny zapp extra it has a reversible seat.

mommydev

The contours 3 wheeler is also kolcraft and is basically the single version of the tandem. I really like the black/green ccombination and some of the features of the wave but can't decide if that one's worth the extra $$.

lovemybabies924

I was told the wave was too plasticy but I would go with the indigo there was one on nobettetdeal

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

lovemyfamily

I have a 2010 Bumbleride Flyer I love! Reversible handle, very easily, not reversible seat. Great stroller for a newborn, seat reclines flat & will make it's own bassinet with the foot rest & seat flaps. DS loves it still now @ almost 15 months.

Aurezalia

What's your budget? I spend most of my days hands-on with strollers, so I have a f few recommendations, depending on that. :)

I may appear to have broken the english language, go ahead and blame my phone.

mommydev

I think I'm going to try the b-ready. It'd be nice to have the option of putting both my kids in the stroller. I'm happy to hear other recs though in case that doesn't work out. That is definitely the top of my budget. I wouldn't spent that much except for the options it offers and that I could get the bassinet for free. I'm hoping I can talk someone into getting me the second seat in the future as a gift.

mommydev

Not many of those I see go by on CL appear to be gently used and people are still asking a fair bit of money. I'd consider it though

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC