For Sale For Sale: Pediped Flex

2BunniesMommy

Yes, this is an old thread. Bumping because I just realized I still have these.
f3axde.jpg

wtbmrl.jpg

I have a pair of Nicky white fisherman style sandals in size 22. (equal to 6-6.5) They are new. Tried them on DD once and they were a no go. $18 shipped.

Last edited:
ADS

2BunniesMommy

Bumping even though I am still with out pics. I haven't had time yet. They are in great shape, I just haven been able to get a pic taken yet.

April

I'm interested in the size 22 but curious to know why they were a no-go for your DD? The reason I ask is I think DD3 has a high arch or something because I'm finding some shoes to be too small height wise and I'm wondering if that could be an issue with this style. Can you let me know? Tx.
Posted via Mobile Device

2BunniesMommy

Silly question-what sizes are these for? Meaning, what is the unit of measurement here?

They are European sizes. I don't remember how they compare to American sizing at the moment. They are actually behind a door that DH has stacked 250 lbs of wheat in front of, so I can't get them to them, he says he will move it tomorrow...

I'm interested in the size 22 but curious to know why they were a no-go for your DD? The reason I ask is I think DD3 has a high arch or something because I'm finding some shoes to be too small height wise and I'm wondering if that could be an issue with this style. Can you let me know? Tx.
Posted via Mobile Device

It was actually over a year ago that we got them. I can't remember if it was the height that was too small or the width. She had very chunky feet at the time, so it could have been either. Sorry, I know that is not much help.

LuvMyCharlie

I would be interested in these if you can provide a picture. Not sure how it would affect your shipping prices but you can use the flat-rate boxes to ship to Guam.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC