Need a low cost infant seat to gift!

A family at my church will be adopting their 2nd child soon! She post on fb looking for a used, good condition infant seat. I said "How about I gift you a new one? Praying!"

So, if you know of any hot deals, please let me know! I really don't want them using a used one! I have no idea what happened to the one they used for their 19mo dd.

Must be front adjust!

ADS

Brianna

When I asked for recs for a budget friendly front-adjust, the Cosco Comfy Carry was suggested. I think only some of them are front-adjust though.

JerseyGirl'sMama

There were 3 or 4 infant seats on nobetterdeal dot com a couple of hours ago. I even saw one in the stroller catergory, so if the others are gone, look there.

christineka

I have a rear-adjust comfy carry right now and I really like it. I'm sure the front adjust is even better. If you want a fancy seat, stalk baby earth's gaga deals.

Thanks chicas! They are expecting a boy! She hasn't posted on her fb post again. Hoping she will take me up on it. Who wouldn't want a new carseat?

I found a SR22 on amazon for $92, it's the Mickey Mouse pattern. I hope it's still that price in a week when I can order it! Too many bills to pay out this week.

The baby will be around 8lbs, so not worried about that. I had a SR 20 when my dd was born at under 7lbs, fit her horribly for a long time. At least we didn't have to go many places. It was a 3pt, right before the 5pt came out.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I would still get the comfy carry over a snugride 22...they are 30 dollars cheaper and fit newborns very well as the slots are meant to fit preemies

BrookysMommy

I also have a comfy carry, rear adjust and it works great! I would say find one in front adjust and get that one because it fit my daughter perfect from the day she came home from the hospital. It was never to big, and she just stopped using it 2 weeks shy of a year. I let my friend borrow it when she left hers with her mom on accident and she liked it so much better than her SR22 that she went and bought one! Plus, with the price how it is you can't beat it.

christineka

I just gave a comfy carry to a friend. She and her dh love it. It's light and easy to use. My 2 year old fits in it by height! (Of course, she's short, but she's actually outgrown the sr22 by height- just a tad.) 2 year old can also carry it.

BrookysMommy

Thats a really good price for the OnBoard. I think Im gonna have to go to Costco today! Ive been looking for a high limit infant seat for our car and for that price I think Im gonna buy the OnBoard.

Stelvis

Just an FYI, the seats they have online aren't the same as what they have in stores. Mine only has the 40 lb AOE (WHY!!!) the GN Elite, and the Turbobooster. No infant seats at all.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC