Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Small girly fitteds, unfinished fitteds, and GN BG 3.0

First the fine print! We are a pet free nonsmoking home. Shipping IS included in pricing!

First the unfinished fitteds, they are smalls.
    They need the elastic sewn in, serged, and the front snaps. I will include the elastic and snaps. You will need a sewing machine, serger, and snap press with size 20 dies.
    The purple owls and sock monkey's are finished but need a little fixing with the serging. I'll throw in a onsie that has been cut for a t-shirt and needs serged.
    I don't want to sell these as individuals, and it's fine with me if you finish them to sell Asking $70PPD for the lot

AI2's, pockets, covers
    Top row are small Beautiful Baby Boutique AI2's LOVED these, if I could afford a whole stash of them that's what I would have! They are brown/pink color combo's. $7PPD each
    Second row small Blueberry pockets, with inserts. $7 PPD each...first to sell gets the extra insert.
    Bottom row are small covers FFS. I also have a purple (possibly periwinkle) small thirsties cover $7PPD.

Small Fitteds
    Top left is Au Natural, elastic is shot... FFS. The rest were made by me! I didn't see any major staining, there might be some minor stuff. $7PPD each.
    Last edited by EmmaGrace'sMom; 10-20-2011 at 07:57 PM.
    Katherine mommy to Emma 5/06 (2 Big Kids) and Ellie 6/10 (Zebra FR90 and FF TF)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Small girly fitteds, unfinished fitteds, and GN BG 3.0

Bumping!

Carseat Crazy

Bump

Carseat Crazy

Bump

Carseat Crazy

Still available!

Carseat Crazy

Bump...make me an offer!