For Sale A few misc dipes, one small cover

kaysmom

I dropped my iPhone and had to get a new one so I will be adding things later as well!! ETA: A&A winter warmth blanket:)

One small and one medium Cotton Babies bamboo fitted diapers, they were washed and worn 3 times tops, no stains, aplix great! $7ppd each SOLD!

Size small Fluffy's cover, GUC it has some pilling on the trim other wise everything is good with it $5ppd SOlD!

2 KaWaii Baby OS diapers with one small CB insert each they are in GUC, no stains, but the inside is a little pilly from washing, and the one has something on the tag, (havent tried getting it off i think it might be chocolate) inserts are almost brand new $6ppd each

Also added white aden & anais winter warmth blanket (two layers for added warmth) good condition, some normal pilling from wash $10ppd for some reason I can't get the pic to add, lmk if you want to see it I can email! SOLD!

PM with any question:) more to come later!

Last edited:
ADS

kaysmom

Are the small bamboo fitted and small fluffy cover still pending? If not, what size range would you say they fit?

They are, should know by tomorrow if she wants them for sure:) I would say the fitteds are size wise just like the BG sized all in ones tho if you are familiar with those

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Okay, this is off topic, but you mentioned having to get a new phone. I hope you checked to see if yours was eligible for Out of Warranty Service (OOW)? Because if it was (and dropped phones usually are unless they are in many pieces), Apple will replace your phone for $199. Still not cheap, but much cheaper than having to pay full price!

kaysmom

Okay, this is off topic, but you mentioned having to get a new phone. I hope you checked to see if yours was eligible for Out of Warranty Service (OOW)? Because if it was (and dropped phones usually are unless they are in many pieces), Apple will replace your phone for $199. Still not cheap, but much cheaper than having to pay full price!

I luckily had insurance thru verizon so it was $169 to replace (after having it for 2 months!) thanks for the tip tho!!:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC