Newer Rear-facing gallery?

MaggieQ

Senior Community Member
If you would like to submit a photo(s) please email me at maggiet20sATgmailDOTcom
Please make sure the image is of good size and quality and include the following:
I give permission for these photos to be shared publicly.
Child's name
Child's weight and height.

Thank you so much for contributing!

Is there a photo album of extended rear-facing kids that is more current than the cpsafety one? All the car seats in that one are SO outdated. We have so many new awesome car seats with tons of leg room, I feel a more current one would be less...Shocking for lack of a beter word, to non-ERF-ers. I'd make one myself but I dont have access to a compter while overseas. Anyone up for making a new one?

Last edited:
ADS

CrazyBoysMamma

Is there a photo album of extended rear-facing kids that is more current than the cpsafety one? All the car seats in that one are SO outdated. We have so many new awesome car seats with tons of leg room, I feel a more current one would be less...Shocking for lack of a beter word, to non-ERF-ers. I'd make one myself but I dont have access to a compter while overseas. Anyone up for making a new one?

I would love to "donate" pics if someone did!:D

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
EEEEEEEEEk, I could totally share pics now that they are MINE. I'd love to submit pics as well. :)

CrazyBoysMamma

Another YouTube video would be pretty cool, too....I think my facebook peeps are probably sick of me posting the same ones over and over...

MaggieQ

Senior Community Member
LOL Just have to find someone to make it.

Let me see if I can steal the coding from the CPS site, I like the way that it's set up. Unless you guys want something different? I can make VERY BASIC websites. :) I can do it if no one else wants to, but it'll take a while with my limited computer acccess.

ADMINS! Could we just create a photo gallery on the site. Otherwise, I'll have to buy a domain name and all tat jazz. I had one on my old website but i think it's a diff domain that just links frm the main site...

I remember, i used coppermine. There is probably an add on you can activate from the control panel of your host site?

Last edited:

BabyKaykes

Love the idea, would even donate, but I was always hesitant to link people to that gallery because it's full of Britax seats. I feel like now it would be full of Radians. If this gets done, can we make sure there's plenty if variety?

Cryssy Jane

I have lots of different seats and my dc parents have given me full permission to use their children's pictures for learning experiences and advertising, so I'd be happy to take pictures as well. I have radians, britax, cco, and a scenera.

mamakc

I'm in too! Showing a variety of seats is a great idea. Also maybe writing the ages of the kids & what seat they are in on the pic?

MaggieQ

Senior Community Member
OK I figured it out! If you guys can all just email me your FULL SIZE images (please no cell phone pics) Maggiet20sATgmail.com with;
I give you permission to use these photos on a public website.
Child's Name
car seat brand and model

Should I start a new thread requesting pics??

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC