Which shipping company does Britax use?

oxeye

If you're having a seat replaced by Britax - do they send it UPS, FedEx, or DHL?

I'm starting to wonder when my seat is going to get here, but I forgot to call and ask for tracking info today until it was too late. :( I figure it I know which shipping company, I might be able to give them my address and find out that way.

Thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

oxeye

Thank you!!

I just called them and they won't help me without a tracking number though. :( But now that I know it is UPS, it might still be delivered today since our UPS guy usually comes around 4 or 5pm. I hope it comes today!

Melizerd

I once had to call UPS and get the information without the tracking number because I SAW the guy drive by. It was medication I was waiting for. I gave them ALL my info and they gave it to me. Our address was printed wrong and the guy was lost and I didn't want to miss him on a Friday with refrigerated meds

oxeye

I once had to call UPS and get the information without the tracking number because I SAW the guy drive by. It was medication I was waiting for. I gave them ALL my info and they gave it to me. Our address was printed wrong and the guy was lost and I didn't want to miss him on a Friday with refrigerated meds

So they can do it - they just choose not to? That's not very nice!! :mad:

Still not here so I guess it's not coming today. :(

natysr

I recently ordered a new cover and the grey foam pad and it took 4 weeks from the date I placed my order until I got my package.

lovinwaves

Oxeye, my replacement Britax MA Cowmoo came today :p

(((((Oxeye's Britax must arrive tomorrow))))) <---just trying to help you :D

Oh and the Manufacture date is June 4th!!!!!!!!

oxeye

Oxeye, my replacement Britax MA Cowmoo came today :p

(((((Oxeye's Britax must arrive tomorrow))))) <---just trying to help you :D

Oh and the Manufacture date is June 4th!!!!!!!!

They should have sent mine a day earlier too. :( Hopefully it will come tomorrow. I'll be gone. I'll just have to tell the babysitter to be sure to bring it inside if she hears UPS knock or ring the bell. I don't want the seat sitting on the porch all afternoon!

Awesome DOM!! I'm a little disappointed because the BV I just got is 03/07. :( I was hoping for something a little more recent but oh well.

Hmm, maybe I should keep the new Marathon and sell one of the 11/06 MAs. :confused:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC