Regent/Husky Cover Advice (Ebay)

Mama2J

Do you all think it is safe to use this cover for a Regent? The seller says it can be used for either, with slight modification for a Regent, but this cover was meant for a Husky right? I wanted to just bid on it, but figured I should ask first what you guys think. It's the only blue/boy cover I've seen for this seat. I know posting it here will probably just make more people bid on it, but... I'm just not sure if this would work on my seat.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Britax-Regent-H...ryZ66693QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks!

Last edited:
ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
She (I am assuming the seller is a woman for some reason) is right-- you just need to make a small modification to the cover in order to use it for the Regent. :)

scatterbunny

Right, on the Regent they moved the location of the top tether up a little bit from where it was on the Husky. So a Husky cover would fit down over the top of the top tether, if that makes sense. You'd just need to make a slit in the cover, on the back where no one will see it, to accommodate the higher top tether on the Regent. :)

You want to buy an extra cover, then, not trade one you already have? ;)

Lys

Senior Community Member
Yeah but with the choices ( or lack of!) that Britax is giving us Boy moms, I think I would fork it over.
Heck, someone paid $142 for that Shannon Regent cover!

Melizerd

I'd love for there to be more boy choices in all the seats. There has GOT to be cuter boy fabric out there.

Mama2J

I think I may try to get this cover then. I asked Justin this morning how he would feel about a soft, comfy, blue cover for his seat and he was all excited and wanted to buy one today! I'm thinking I should keep my Sahara one as an extra for when one needs to be washed. I really can't be without a cover at all, as this is our only seat (well other than the Cosco booster, I'm not sure if the harness still fits).

I did see the custom covers on Ebay, but figured I shouldn't buy one and they are expensive. I would love for the All-Star Blue Marathon covers to be available for Regents!

Jenny, have you thought about getting a Madison cover for Hayley? Would that work with a Husky? I've actually told our cousin about the new Madison Regent (her daughter's name is Madison, but she rides in a booster). Figured hey what can it hurt to put the idea in her head! :)

Last edited:

scatterbunny

Yes, I've thought about getting the Madison cover, but it isn't available as a separate cover yet, only as the whole seat. :(

Mama2J

Does anyone know if these covers/seats came with belly pads and shoulder pads? The ad says it doesn't have them, but I didn't know if the seat didn't come with them or not? I can always use the Sahara ones anyway, just wondering.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC