JJB BeHave

ADS

lilbitcrunchy

I have it and adore it. It's the only bag I have now and I've used it for 2 kids since they were 4 months/2.5 years old. It has held up beautifully, been washed in the machine twice due to juice mishaps and come out perfect. I'm considering getting a second color I love it so.

BabyKaykes

Currently inside mine is my wallet, Kindle, cell phone with wall charger, iphone with wall charger, a crap load of stuff to mail, and a diaper clutch sized bag holding DS's inhaler and spacer, epipens, and allergy meds.

Tomorrow when I'm back at work I'll also shove inside an actual diaper clutch with 3 diapers, a changing pad, and a wipes case, a paci-pod, a "disposable" gerber babyfood container of puffs, a 12mth sweater, an aiden+anais blanket and several soft toys, a bottle in the bigger side pocket, DS's Dsi and wall charger, and my netbook.

I LOVE this bag and am sorry I waited so long to get one.

skitle1802

I love the organization, but the way the earth leather held up was a deal breaker and I sold both of mine at a steep loss just to get rid of them.
Here's my packed Behave for someone on here. They needed to know if meds and premixed formula would fit.
And here is some of the wear I experienced. I had a black and brown behave for 6 months, each were only used 3 months (50/50 of the time)
Peeling
bb128378.jpg

The seams started pulling and the Earth Leather was ripping (not covered by warranty)
11764c39.jpg

Typical corner wear, can be covered up with sharpie
119dacd9.jpg

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
So to the ladies that own this bag, do you think this will work for cloth diapers? This will be used for the new baby in December and a few things for my 5 year old. I'll probably carry:
  • 3 or 4 diapers and an extra cover
  • cloth wipes and some cream probably
  • change pad of some sort - any recommendations?
  • extra outfit
  • eventually a small snack
  • eventually some small toys
  • EpiPen for 5 year old
  • water bottle for 5 year old
  • snack for 5 year old - if I'm going for the whole day, I'll pack her PlanetBox and carry it it separate
  • my iPhone and wallet

ETA: skitle1802, I was posting while you posted. I am disappointed in the wear. :( I like my bags to look good for longer than 3 months. I'd be going with the grey so might not be as easy to cover up wear with a Sharpie since a black Sharpie will be too dark. What bag did you replace them with? Are you happier with it? Any other recommendations?

skitle1802

I think what you want to pack will fit, it will be heavy though.

After using the behaves, I really wanted to continue using a purse. I take an all when I need more than a diaper or two. But right now I'm carrying a Coach Maggie, I have a quick in there with 1 flip cover, 2 disposable inserts, wipes and a light changing pad. I have 2 small sets, a coin purse (JJB) and 3 sets of keys, 3 envirosax in the center and then a wallet, phone and coach coin purse. And I carry empty sippies in the car so I don't have to put filled cups in my purse (keeps the weight down)

I got the Mia carryall (listed in swap) as a replacement for the behave as it has the center a zippered pocket like the behave. I really liked it for the organization. I just want a "big" bag and the one I'm planning on getting is black leather, so I don't need 2 black leather bags.

lilbitcrunchy

I use mine with cloth diapers. I use Bumgenius Elementals and can get two in the sewn in section (each in their own small wetbag) with a few cloth wipes.

Then on the mommy side I have my wallet (VB ziparound), lotion, pens, and idk what else lol. I don't carry much of anything for myself. On the baby side I have bandaids, couple of boxes of raisins or some other snack. A couple small toys like matchbox cars or rattles. Sunglasses and 2 juice boxes in their respective side zip pouch (or one sippy). That leaves about a million zipper compartments empty! When DD2 was a newbie I would also have a couple of onesies rolled up for emergencies (summer baby but i imagine a ls ones & pants would have been the same space wise). I keep my iphone on the outside snap pocket with chapstick and gum.

All you have listed should fit fine and I use a changing pad from a dizzy daisies between that I got in the pink room. Fits perfectly.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC